Quantcast

^^^^GMT fridayGMT>>>>

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys it is 6:44 in the morning and i will be on the road to plattekill this time tomorrow for the first real dh weekend of the season!!!! other then that the front end of my car which was just about totally replaced last week fell apart ( a part that was replaced) so i am carless till that gets fixed. hopefully its done for tonight or im gonna have to kill some one!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. I just have to make it through the next 8hrs of work then I'm off to Pittsburgh for the weekend. My buddies and I have a few birthdays to celebrate this weekend. Ugh... my liver is getting too old for these type of shenanigans.

Stay safe out there fellow primates!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ran my 4.2 sub 40 minutes for the first time after work yesterday. Hoping altitude difference + crowd dynamic can bring me in under 38 when I run Tillman next week. Free ginormous breakfast burritos and cinnamon rolls at the gates this morning. Winning!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! coffee is pressed, sun is shining and I have my "to do" list in hand. I think I am starting to beat this cold. It really sucks to be preggo and not really able to take anything, but it's nice to let my body fight the good fight on it's own once in a while. Hoping to hit the trail for a ride tonight too...the guys are a little weird about it (I am 8 months preggo now) so I'll probably just do a short ride on my own, but we'll see.

Cheers poo flingers!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Kids and wife are coming home today. Needless to say I'm pretty excited.....

Should be a fairly light day at work today. We're in the process of moving our office so there are a lot of things to be done associated with that.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I feel like crap (and not just because I clicked that nsfw link above) so I didn't ride last night.
More rain coming in today and "they" are saying we could get 1-2' of snow in the high country. I just might pull the skis out and go try to find every lightly snow-covered rock on the mountain that I can.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
¡Hola y buenos días, changos!

As predicticated, trails were in stellar shape last from the rain the night before. Got 2 descents on my local ride, deliciously tacky dirt. Love.

Good luck in your run, 'squeeb.
Good luck in life, DirtyMike.
Good luck with that vindictive attitude towards everyone riding DH, jon.
Good luck with those painful races, douglas.
Good luck with that "juicey pvssy", EOD... you're gonna need it.
Good luck with... ummm... everything ever, SS.
Good luck with that "feeling like crap" thing, Nick. Oh, and Nick...

I just might pull the skis out and go try to find every lightly snow-covered rock on the mountain that I can.
This is a bad idea. But if you go through with it, just make sure you have the proper attire: Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Bad Idea Jeans@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/MmOePtaaBvnGXtXvyLxsnw@@AMEPARAM@@MmOePtaaBvnGXtXvyLxsnw

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm dying to go, but like i mentioned earlier i'm not sure when i'm gonna be able to find time. april is out, and so is most of may. not looking forward to having a longer drive to platty either. probably won't be june till i make it up unfortunately.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
(backup plan; ChimPex tomorrow?)
Meh. I ChimChimPex'd last night. Over it. ;)

If I do ride tomorrow (and I would like to) it'd have to be EARLY. I've got a 1:30p flight to Boston... the girlfriend is running some sort of foot race or something on Monday and I'm going to support her. Sigh. At least I think we'll get to go out on our buddy's boat on Sunday, then I'mma be all T-Pain up in that sh!t:

I dunno - 1-2 feet predicted for the Central/Front Range Mountains. And if he decides to head to Silverton... it may just be off the hook. :brows:
Storm is gonna miss "The Front Range" from what I read-ed this morning. But SW could be good, for sure.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning all! It's Friday! And "they" are predicting sunny skies all weekend! Whoop whoop! Just might go ride my bike! And for sure we are taking the little man to his first sporting event tomorrow (Sounders vs Rapids) :) Can't wait!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Storm is gonna miss "The Front Range" from what I read-ed this morning. But SW could be good, for sure.
NOAA is somewhat in disagreeance with the rest of them:

Saturday: Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -1. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Saturday Night: Snow. Low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a north northwest wind between 13 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible.

Sunday: Snow. High near 13. Blustery, with a northwest wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Evening all, just got back from a short work trip to what appears to be dumping snow in the mountains. Looks like rain in the forecast so it's either break out the skis or ride the trainer inside. Looks like winter will win out for another weekend.