Quantcast

... --- ... GMT foo TMG ... --- ...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
hey man, i thought you'd been quiet lately. i know you'd been unhappy at your work, glad to see you finally decided to jump ship.
Thanks man. Yeah I've been super poor so bike stuff kinda annoyed me and I avoided RM for that reason. Funny thing is now when I'm about to sign a new contract offers started pouring in when previously there was nothing. Kinda got my shit together. Some good habits besides work changing and the soon to be wife is happier too. To be honest it feels good to be back here too.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I got skydrol in my nose. :panic:
Is skydrol toxic?
It is much more dangerous when it is in a mist. Not only is it flammable, but when inhaled it can cause bad problems in the lungs. Excessive skydrol exposure can also cause nervous system problems and eye problems

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think I posted this, but this was her last Facebook post, and shows what an incredible spirit she had.
Sorry to be maudlin, but I can’t imagine ever having this much grace.

"Dear friends and family,
I wanted to give you an update and let you know, again, how grateful I am for each one of you. It has been an extremely difficult winter for me. I have moved back to my parents house in Idaho Falls because I can no longer take care of the children. I appreciate the help of meals, child care, cleaning help, friendship, and all the acts of love and kindness that have been demonstrated to my family and myself. My body is preparing itself to go on a big journey and, unfortunately, I can not take any of you with me. ☺
My body is extremely tired and the cancer continues to make itself known. Although, sometimes the pain is unbearable, please know I am at peace.
I am truly grateful for the compassion I have received and am honored to have such amazing people in my life. As none of us know what the future brings, know I will hold each of you in my heart forever ♥"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think I posted this, but this was her last Facebook post, and shows what an incredible spirit she had.
Sorry to be maudlin, but I can’t imagine ever having this much grace.

"Dear friends and family,
I wanted to give you an update and let you know, again, how grateful I am for each one of you. It has been an extremely difficult winter for me. I have moved back to my parents house in Idaho Falls because I can no longer take care of the children. I appreciate the help of meals, child care, cleaning help, friendship, and all the acts of love and kindness that have been demonstrated to my family and myself. My body is preparing itself to go on a big journey and, unfortunately, I can not take any of you with me. ☺
My body is extremely tired and the cancer continues to make itself known. Although, sometimes the pain is unbearable, please know I am at peace.
I am truly grateful for the compassion I have received and am honored to have such amazing people in my life. As none of us know what the future brings, know I will hold each of you in my heart forever ♥"
oh i remember that. dammit that's depressing.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
oh snap didn't know you were engaged. congrats!
Thanks. Did it a few years ago because we both went to Bali when money wasn't tight and I thought it's a good place to do it since I had friends on site who helped with preparations. Was fun.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, in other Facebook drama, here is a post from an aquaintance of mine who has a history of sleeping with everyone. From what I can tell, she made a a sex tape with a married cop that she was sleeping with, and it is getting around.
I would very much like to have slept with her back in the day...now she is a disaster

"Im gonna write a few things for the all the friends I have out there who are wondering where coach Jenny went this time. There are three rules in this life that are the up most important. Do not lie. Number 1: If you tell the truth you will always, no matter what be forgiven for the mistakes you make when you are learning. However, number 2 : You better make sure that every intention comes from the good of your heart. Number 3: If you are doing the right thing, your most likely gonna do it by yourself because nobody likes the truth and nobody wants to do the hard stuff, like whats right. I just want to reach out to the City Attorneys office: I will be at Island and Lusk. Apt 122. you better send every PR person you have. Because Officer , you know fuckin who, from Boise city who put out a private video without my consent to pay the FOP to socially shut me down for the last year because he cheated on his wife, dug himself an hole and another hole and another hole is in deep shit. And the several other officers who tried to do the same thing to me to make me look bad really fucked up. You underestimated my intelligence and character Officer Hancuff. And if you think Im gonna let you shame me for what you did you better think again.# metoo"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My condolences about your friend. I unfortunately see many people in their 30s and even 20s with cancer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So, in other Facebook drama, here is a post from an aquaintance of mine who has a history of sleeping with everyone. From what I can tell, she made a a sex tape with a married cop that she was sleeping with, and it is getting around.
I would very much like to have slept with her back in the day...now she is a disaster

"Im gonna write a few things for the all the friends I have out there who are wondering where coach Jenny went this time. There are three rules in this life that are the up most important. Do not lie. Number 1: If you tell the truth you will always, no matter what be forgiven for the mistakes you make when you are learning. However, number 2 : You better make sure that every intention comes from the good of your heart. Number 3: If you are doing the right thing, your most likely gonna do it by yourself because nobody likes the truth and nobody wants to do the hard stuff, like whats right. I just want to reach out to the City Attorneys office: I will be at Island and Lusk. Apt 122. you better send every PR person you have. Because Officer , you know fuckin who, from Boise city who put out a private video without my consent to pay the FOP to socially shut me down for the last year because he cheated on his wife, dug himself an hole and another hole and another hole is in deep shit. And the several other officers who tried to do the same thing to me to make me look bad really fucked up. You underestimated my intelligence and character Officer Hancuff. And if you think Im gonna let you shame me for what you did you better think again.# metoo"
:popcorn:

Officer hancuff :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This is crazy. Buy 2 Big Macs. Take them a part. Throw away the pattys. Cook a few Hamburgers. 1/3 to 1/2 pounders. Put the Big Mac back together with your Burgers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got teh wife some new to her skis on a whim since hers were only a few years newer than my old ones (i think we got them in 1997(?)). found some 2017 salomon gemmas in great condition for a good price.

went to a brewery with the fam after work. it was hosting a benefit for a program some friends started that connects restaurants/caterers with local shelters/nonprofits. good cause. hadn’t been to the place before. beer was good too.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
my boss is zee german and he is promising to bring me a bottle. Not sure when or if that will happen, but I keep cracking jokes about zee germans and their weird herbal liquors