Quantcast

Girls, Beer, Costumes, what more could you want? (NSFW for the over conservative)

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
THE BURG but missing BOSTON
Are you ever going to ride or are you chasing tail while you still can? :biggrin:You can do both. Louisville Nov. 9th with YO ANDY, COLLIN, BOOZY from IF, myself, AND A BUNCH OF LADIES. HOT ASS LADIES! I got room in the truck. Call a brother. I'll be building my INDUSTRY NINE wheels at the shop today. Peace out punk.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Where EXACTLY is the club?

[edit]I've seen these girls! Live and in Person!! :cupidarrow::drool::thumb:[/edit]

[edit=2]AND..............I don't think any of them had filed a restraining order yet, So I could go! :D [/edit]

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Are you ever going to ride or are you chasing tail while you still can? :biggrin:You can do both. Louisville Nov. 9th with YO ANDY, COLLIN, BOOZY from IF, myself, AND A BUNCH OF LADIES. HOT ASS LADIES! I got room in the truck. Call a brother. I'll be building my INDUSTRY NINE wheels at the shop today. Peace out punk.

Baxter, you weren't by chance at the Ankor presentation at JMU the other night were you?

Been riding some i9's for a few months myself and have been VERY happy with them. :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Wow, what a fun time.....and I'm two for two at these events....No retraining orders...

:think: However I am now officially classified as a dirty old man...Quite frankly, no surprise there, and in fact is a redundancy in restating an already known fact....

;)

[edit]I've seen these girls! Live and in Person!! :cupidarrow::drool::thumb:Wow, these girls are SMOKIN'!!!!![/edit]

One of my new favorite vendors that were there is www.422studio.com :thumb: :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ah, there ya go....fixed...

I work at a large lawfirm, and well, that pic of Eddie was fine...however, title of thread was fixed just for slightly dusty & perspired.

:p

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Ah, there ya go....fixed...

I work at a large lawfirm, and well, that pic of Eddie was fine...however, title of thread was fixed just for slightly dusty & perspired.

:p

LOL... thanks for the priceless title change. :clapping:

I'm not referring to the pic of Eddie, that was fine. I was referring to the pin-up girl website link a couple post above it. I clicked on it having no idea what it was, saw a bunch of skin, and closed it out with the quickness.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
LOL... thanks for the priceless title change. :clapping:

I'm not referring to the pic of Eddie, that was fine. I was referring to the pin-up girl website link a couple post above it. I clicked on it having no idea what it was, saw a bunch of skin, and closed it out with the quickness.

Got it. I thought you meant the picture, I wasn't even thinking of the link. Good thing you have the mad ninja the-boss-is-coming-close-solitaire skillz!