Quantcast

Full cab on a bike??

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
Does anyone have any footy of someone doing a full cab off a drop or stairs? I've never seen anyone do it off anything higher than on flat or a curb. I've been trying like hell and can't quite stick it and was wondering if anyone else has or has someone on film landing one...

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
I'm talking like hopping a 180 and rolling to the lip of the drop\stairs and doing a fakie 360off and landing fakie. I've never seen someone do it, not even on film. I'm getting closer to sticking it but I'd like to see someone else land it.

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I'm talking like hopping a 180 and rolling to the lip of the drop\stairs and doing a fakie 360off and landing fakie. I've never seen someone do it, not even on film. I'm getting closer to sticking it but I'd like to see someone else land it.
Well the guy on the MTB does what you say and spins 540 so he can probably do a 360 (smaller rotations are easier and he lands the 180-to-fakie well enough that I'd expect him to land the 360-to-fakie).

Interesting that in both these vids they aren't using coaster hubs. Fakie take-offs with normal freewheels are soooooo hard.

max123

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
ive seen what ur talking about (a backwards 3 to fakie down a stair set before) in a bmx vid on like an 8 stair or something but i def wont be able to find it...
and with a freecoaster