Quantcast

$$FTS Monday$$

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Frost delay at the gold course, woe is me.

Participated in a state sponsored class yesterday on field dressing a deer. Kinda neat to see how to disassemble an animal. Brought home some venison steaks and ground meats. Should be tasty.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Frost delay at the gold course, woe is me.

Participated in a state sponsored class yesterday on field dressing a deer. Kinda neat to see how to disassemble an animal. Brought home some venison steaks and ground meats. Should be tasty.
Penzey's makes a really good venison sausage seasoning

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I need some bourbon and bikes in short order. Too bad all of the mountains are closing and there's snow in the forecast.

Been struggling with my decision to move on over the weekend. I don't know why...I guess it feels good to have people actually want you. The last place I was at I was not well liked, to say the least...here I am an achiever and they want me to stay....I guess it just feels good. That being said, I am listening to a conference call this morning and it's the same "yeah next year we'll have data, everything is OK, don't worry about it...." I guess that's a good indicator that I'm making the right decision.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I need some bourbon and bikes in short order. Too bad all of the mountains are closing and there's snow in the forecast.

Been struggling with my decision to move on over the weekend. I don't know why...I guess it feels good to have people actually want you. The last place I was at I was not well liked, to say the least...here I am an achiever and they want me to stay....I guess it just feels good. That being said, I am listening to a conference call this morning and it's the same "yeah next year we'll have data, everything is OK, don't worry about it...." I guess that's a good indicator that I'm making the right decision.
did your boss ever get you a counter offer?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, sunshines! I rolled my lazy ass out of bed early for a six mile jog...very easy effort. With DST, it was nice to not need a headlamp at 5:30 in the morning. It's a cold morning. Even with gloves on my hands got cold.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Happy Monday, sunshines! I rolled my lazy ass out of bed early for a six mile jog...very easy effort. With DST, it was nice to not need a headlamp at 5:30 in the morning. It's a cold morning. Even with gloves on my hands got cold.
my brother ran the chicago marathon in 2:37. Then he ran the NYC marathon in 2:48 or something.

I watched like 8 hours of TV on sunday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Coffee now, then resume revising, portfolio brainstorming, and company closing things to attend to. Big on my list for today is capturing any work or documentation I’ve done in the last three years that would be helpful in my job search e.g. design mockups, workflow diagrams for custom solutions I’ve done, etc.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
First frosty commute of the season. There was ice in a few spots on the bike paths and the two wooden bridges I ride over looked really sketchy. But I'll take it, I like riding at this time of year. It's a little quieter on the paths and at the bike racks.

Despite getting an extra hour of sleep, it was extremely difficult to drag my @ss out of bed this morning, and took me quite a while to actually get moving.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Heyo, it's been awhile! Ridden lots of shit and hiked a couple times, we are back in AZ now. I already have cactus thorns in my sandles.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
What’s up party people? Good bike weekend. Did the 5K Dino Dash by my house with my oldest. We rode from the house, did the 5k and then rode home. My wife met us at the finish line with the youngest, so my boy was super stoked on the whole thing. It was a good event. Later that day did a ride with my buddy and just crushed my times on Strava all around. Just feeling quite a bit more fit lately.

Attachments

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am working from Colorado Center today... which means a shitty car commute but also means Thai for lunch! and Thai takeout for dinner for the family!

So ok on the balance it is. /yoda

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Did more painting and got another door finish and looking decent after years of neglect. I should have gone for a ride yesterday as the weather was actually good but my nephew came by to help with the paint so I stayed and worked with him. Also went shopping for furniture as we are still behind on that with the tripling of the room with have.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just talked to State Farm. They think (and I do agree to some extent) that Wifey might be somewhat at fault for the accident as she did move from splitting the lanes she was in into the rightmost. However the fact the car was coming up fast the right lane with no lights on with no visibility then left puts a LOT back onto them. Video will get put onto youtube at full length (20min) for assessment be them and they now have the police report.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just talked to State Farm. They think (and I do agree to some extent) that Wifey might be somewhat at fault for the accident as she did move from splitting the lanes she was in into the rightmost. However the fact the car was coming up fast the right lane with no lights on with no visibility then left puts a LOT back onto them. Video will get put onto youtube at full length (20min) for assessment be them and they now have the police report.
so other driver was passing on the right?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
so other driver was passing on the right?
Yep. She was splitting both lanes, right after the single lane had split, but the paint wasn't visible because of the snow. They passed on the right, in the right turn only lane as she was deciding which lane to go into - hence the potential for split - she moved into them. But, she was already in the lane, just not fully.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.