Quantcast

<~+~>Fried Day<~+~>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a really interesting interview with CEO and COO of what I think is the most interesting agency in Denmark. They had to reschedule which is always disappointing as I had waited all week for this. Hopefully they will reschedule quickly or that is their personal assistant will reschedule. Would have been nice to have had the meeting leading into the weekend. However I am still hopeful.

On a positive not really looks like the weather is finally changing for spring and sun so I can get out and ride every day and put some miles on the new mtb.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there, Sparky Wonderbread!! I swam 2300 yards before work. Now granted this bar is pretty goddamn low, but I am swimming faster these days than I ever have. I should be able to get the speed up a little more once I get my endurance back...still trying to rebuild from winter slacking. Thanks for listening.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Similarly:

I assume he's just busy but @Serial Midget has yet to reply to an email and a text re: road biking YNP in the shoulder season next month.

I guess I'll have to actually call him if I can remember how to do that...

TMI: He was dealing with prostate issues last I heard, but we've lost touch during Covid end times and my Google fu has been unsuccessful on conjuring up any beta from the Falls of Greatness.

Godspeed you fun-tired former shoe salesman.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Similarly:

I assume he's just busy but @Serial Midget has yet to reply to an email and a text re: road biking YNP in the shoulder season next month.

I guess I'll have to actually call him if I can remember how to do that...

TMI: He was dealing with prostate issues last I heard, but we've lost touch during Covid end times and my Google fu has been unsuccessful on conjuring up any beta from the Falls of Greatness.

Godspeed you fun-tired former shoe salesman.
he is in butte....right....?

i like butte...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I just found out SRAM translates to "I shit" in Polish, so I need @StiHacka to confirm.

I'm here. Slept miserably so I want to die. Hoping I can pull it together in order to do some SWEET SPOT tonight

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Moving along. OneUp order has yet to show up.
#3 haircut done. Need to build some extra storage in the Sprinter, but it's so dang cold.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Trying to lay low and get some stuff done today. Was in the office Wednesday and it took an hour to write a single email cause people kept coming by to talk. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Gonna go light a fire here shortly, maybe drop a tree while I'm at it.

G4/G5 gate passed, product launching.

Getting white girl wasted tonight.
I propose we start calling it getting pastey wastey.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Hi there. Should be another windy day here, but I might sneak out for a pedal around the mesa.
:stupid:

Hardest part of my ride yesterday was the downhill/back to the house leg. Horrific headwinds, gusts over 50mph, had me working like a rented mule. Did that shit all night too so I didn't sleep great. More of the same today, they say. :hmm:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Keep finding little bits of garbage and trinkets in the yard. Was wondering WTF was going on. Pretty sure a pair of crows I toss a few bits of kibble to when I feed the dog in the morning are bringing me gifts, including some weirdos magic satchel, it was filled with pebbles, seeds and a folded playing card.

PXL_20230331_152322877~2.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hardest part of my ride yesterday was the downhill/back to the house leg. Horrific headwinds, gusts over 50mph, had me working like a rented mule. Did that shit all night too so I didn't sleep great. More of the same today, they say. :hmm:
Wind gusts have to be 40-50 here already. Ride plans, scrubbed. :mad:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Keep finding little bits of garbage and trinkets in the yard. Was wondering WTF was going on. Pretty sure a pair of crows I toss a few bits of kibble to when I feed the dog in the morning are bringing me gifts, including some weirdos magic satchel, it was filled with pebbles, seeds and a folded playing card.

View attachment 191790
Ask them to find some nice bike parts for you...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Maybe this was the raven's way of choosing you to be a wizard. Please use your powers to fix potholes and exacting revenge on left-lane parkers.
Crow vs Car isn't a fair fight. Better to have them peck the eyes out of the people who park illegally on my street once they get out of the car.