Quantcast

***friderp GMT***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Just a presentation, a few experiments, several meetings, some data analysis, soccer practice and potentially a workout between me and beer o clock...

sheesh

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ooh, had my first truly bad alibaba product. Got a stem with a crooked faceplate. Not like the faceplate was crooked, but attaching bars will have one side an inch higher than the other. I'll have to try and work with the vendor for refund or replacement. This should be interesting, but it's also $13 that I can tolerate losing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hot tub service guy just arrived unannounced, but not unanticipated, to replace our salt cell. salt system is fully functional again woohoo! now i get to drain, clean, and refill it today or tomorrow. probably today.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
All quiet on the desert front.
Cleaned up our BLM site, one bag of broken glass and shotgun shells. We left the tied up calf head... :disgust1:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
At work. Feel pretty decent actually.

work is still a fucking shit show. Two people quit this week. Both with 20k+ pay raises and WFH 100%. My boss still is stuck in the old mentality that employees need to be here to be working and than he can get functioning adults for $35-40k for csr work. Not sure he will ever figure this out.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Workout completed, Clients poked about potential projects, Site visits debriefed, now I am going to tape out some new cabinetry for my kitchen reno and further procrastinate an expense report I need to complete.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Slept in an hour and that felt good. The difference in commute is another story, ugh. Boss is out today, we had our weekly catch up yesterday and he said they are very happy so far. I said I was just happy nobody hates me yet. :rofl:

It's weird being the only QA guy in a 25 year old company that's never had a QA guy before. But everyone is welcome to the idea and are happy "somebody is finally doing that shit". I still feel like I'm in way over my head, but fake it until you make it, right?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I'm already over this day. Trying to untangle a mess of Apple interconnected security/verification nonsense across about 15 iPads my department uses. Stupid student employees thinking they are helping...

Then again, maybe if I was an Apple guy I'd know my way around this stuff a bit better and this wouldn't be such a nightmare.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
WFH for half day. did not sleep well because had kicking/febrile 10 year old hanging out with us. she's better this morning, playing PS5, but home from school.