Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Had an emotionally distressing conversation with the girlfriend the other night. I won't get into the details but suffice to say it's going to take me a while to get past this one. :(

Now to go on and pretend like all is well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yay Friday. Pretty excited for this weekend. Friend is coming up from Detroit tonight and we're going to a baseball game tomorrow, followed by some craft brew festival.

At for this work POOP, I got notice that my department is getting audited in June. Fun!!! So excited!!! I'm a one man department, so we'll see how that goes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My tree on a wire debacle reached a point where I called someone in to take care of it myself. I get people stopping by everyday shilling tree services. Usually a redneck with two teeth and a chainsaw. Called a riding buddy who is a real pro instead, proper protection gear, hardhats with wireless headsets. He shot lines into neighboring trees, ascended using a gas powered rope ascender he builds in his basement (recent CE safety rated). Pretty impressive and baller operation.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yay Friday. Pretty excited for this weekend. Friend is coming up from Detroit tonight and we're going to a baseball game tomorrow, followed by some craft brew festival.

At for this work POOP, I got notice that my department is getting audited in June. Fun!!! So excited!!! I'm a one man department, so we'll see how that goes.
When they ask you to login remotely as "root" just make sure you fat-finger the password so it appears as if that feature is disabled.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nada to either of the above. It is a difference of opinion on something that I at least consider to be a serious matter.
Then better to find out sooner than later. Tons of good women out there.

Hit a damn pot hole this morning and pinch flatted. Road are a mess here after all the snow and ice.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Then better to find out sooner than later. Tons of good women out there.
This.
Then, when you find The One, knock her up to crush her soul and salt the earth before she realizes what a shit show you really are.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This.
Then, when you find The One, knock her up to crush her soul and salt the earth before she realizes what a shit show you really are.
Hrmmm... as sage as this advice is... I'd recommend going the "don't have any kids" route and roll the dice.

Because at the end of the day the children will bring you huge quantities of joy... but the skiing/biking is what will make you HAPPY.

:D

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hrmmm... as sage as this advice is... I'd recommend going the "don't have any kids" route and roll the dice. :D
Good point.
I'll chalk it up to a moment of weakness since my kids aren't home pissing me off and/or stealing my money.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's been kind of a stressful week at work, but a lot of good things happening as well outside and this weekend is looking amazing. My girl sends me a text this morning and says "Mos Def is playing tonight at the Roseland, would you want to go?" Well of course I do, but who is he playing with? She says "Bad Brains? I have no idea who that is".

I was online buying tickets before I could even respond to her. It's actually Mos Def playing WITH Bad Brains, I'm stoked. And it is at the Roseland, couldn't be a more perfect venue. :headbang: