Quantcast

>>>Friderp da derp GMT<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went over a buddy's house last night to bolt on my rock sliders. It all went smoothly other than he and his girlfriend were in the middle of a break up that I didn't know about and was developing around me. That was awkward.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
...waiting for hail storm update.
Garden is done. It's shredded salad. I did managed to harvest ~20# of cucumbers and yellow squash, but the tomoato plant is done. Was almost 6 ft tall and 5 ft around. Now only 3ft tall and 8" wide. It looks like some of the squash might grow back, but all of the flowers are gone.

No damage to the car. I need the roofer to come out this week to check for damage. There are pits and dents on the grill now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Garden is done. It's shredded salad. I did managed to harvest ~20# of cucumbers and yellow squash, but the tomoato plant is done. Was almost 6 ft tall and 5 ft around. Now only 3ft tall and 8" wide. It looks like some of the squash might grow back, but all of the flowers are gone.

No damage to the car. I need the roofer to come out this week to check for damage. There are pits and dents on the grill now.
Cucumbers. Blech. :D

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The in-laws are coming in late tonight. On wednesday we replaced the 1950 basement well pump and sunk a submersible 80ft. Too bad the screen for the old pump was at 50ft. All the lines in my house are filled with muck now. The house didn't have an outdoor faucet so I am putting that in right now. Going to run the water for a few hours on my new outdoor faucet, so we have clean water by tonight. Hopefully

The nectarines are starting to come on strong now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Oooh... this sounds *expensive*... :D
Fwiw, we had two quotes for the work. Add 6ft of casing to bring everything above ground and drop a submersible w/ pressure tank. First quote was $3500 and second was $2500. Then I talk to a friend of mine in Maine, who's having a well drilled next week for only $4500. What the hell out here its more like 10k

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I is at work. Not on this weekend or the next!

Traffic was horrible getting to rehearsal last night (Anschutz to Red Rocks CC for locals). Ugh. Groups themselves are not very good, but enough of an amusement that I'll probably play with them. Unless I get into better groups, that is. :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mornin!

Went over a buddy's house last night to bolt on my rock sliders. It all went smoothly other than he and his girlfriend were in the middle of a break up that I didn't know about and was developing around me. That was awkward.
Oooh... a single Boulder chick. Does she do yoga?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
breakfast
20140808_094636.jpeg
backyard ride
20140808_123207.jpeg

If I had a beer, there would be a picture of it next.

but I don't.

worst Friday EVAR.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy balls its hot here in Vegas!!!

Drove an Audi r8 around the track this morning, which was a lot more involved than I was expecting. The car was also not what thought it was going to feel like. Should have picked the Porsche gt3...