Quantcast

$$FriDaY GMT$$

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is 9:30 pm, and I'm lying in bed listening to the red hot chili peppers start their live set... The crowd seems to be pretty pumped, must be a good show...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went out after work and hammered on the road bike for an hour through the hills of Woodside and Portola Valley. Now I am enjoying a bit of Filet Mignon, some salad and a non Alcoholic Guiness Beer ( 35 years sober and counting) in my camper. God I hate having to rough it.....:rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Made several pizzas. Gianellis Hot Sausage, slabs of whole milk all the fat Mozz all melty and barely burned. red Onions. small pepperoni. Sliced Pepporcini. Basil and Oil. Fresh mators from Jersey, hallelujah.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friend convinced me to go see Phish at the Gorge tomorrow night. Bong clouds and trustafarian density can't be any worse than what I experienced in Fremont tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Friend convinced me to go see Phish at the Gorge tomorrow night. Bong clouds and trustafarian density can't be any worse than what I experienced in Fremont tonight.
I saw DMB at the Gorge years ago. I had the temporary desire afterward to buy a VW camper and roll around the country just smoking pot and doing enough to get by.