Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had an awesome time last night at the USWNT vs Mexico soccer game. US won 4-0! I'm a little tired and my voice is a semi-hoarse this morning. We had over 150 of us American Outlaws members & friends in our section last night.

:spartak::fans::shablon:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Design/CAD day, no meetings. Constant input of coffee and metal music, constant output of pure genius. I wish I was stil doing this everyday....

7:30 tee time at a wicked pissah course in Maine tomorrow with the girl, her sister and dad. Should be awesome, if not mind-numbingly cold.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I checked the schedule last night, and found out that I'm unexpectedly on an academic half day this morning. Score.

I am using this time to figure out why my Hackintosh won't boot into OS X.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Went dancing last night until way too late, way too early start to the morning, and a whole lot of nothing to do.

Question: What type of person says this to a purple heart recipient?
To bad that bullet missed you in the desert.
Wow, just wow.

Fact, it was an RPG and it didn't exactly miss, hence the purple heart. But, you know what they meant.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Had an awesome time last night at the USWNT vs Mexico soccer game. US won 4-0!
For folks like me who only casually pay attention to soccer, what exactly does this mean? Mexico is supposed to be good. Was this just a friendly and Mexico played scrubs vs our A-squad? Was this any sort of league game (aka CONCAFANDYCAPP)?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I checked the schedule last night, and found out that I'm unexpectedly on an academic half day this morning. Score.

I am using this time to figure out why my Hackintosh won't boot into OS X.
Gah. Cannot compute. Reinstalling Snow Leopard did not do the trick. I think something small but crucial on the hardware side has died.

At least it still boots into Windows 7 ok, and I could grab my files via Apple's free Boot Camp HFS+ read-only drivers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning Monkeys.

Went dancing last night until way too late, way too early start to the morning, and a whole lot of nothing to do.

Question: What type of person says this to a purple heart recipient?

Wow, just wow.

Fact, it was an RPG and it didn't exactly miss, hence the purple heart. But, you know what they meant.
I assume this person got thumped good and proper?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
For folks like me who only casually pay attention to soccer, what exactly does this mean? Mexico is supposed to be good. Was this just a friendly and Mexico played scrubs vs our A-squad? Was this any sort of league game (aka CONCAFANDYCAPP)?
It was their last international friendly before the World Cup qualifying games start. The win technically doesn't count toward anything but that fact that the US does that well against another CONCACAF team means that they should have no troubles qualifying for the women's World Cup next year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sitting at the top of sheep mountain....just a little bit breezy....30-40 mph....sun is out...must charge phone.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It was their last international friendly before the World Cup qualifying games start. The win technically doesn't count toward anything but that fact that the US does that well against another CONCACAF team means that they should have no troubles qualifying for the women's World Cup next year.
I went to the enormo soccer stadium and seen both of our teams play. I liked watching the girls more then the boys. Sahlens makes a damn good hot dog....