Quantcast

Friday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's snowing. Any good sites other than CL, PB, MTBR, eBay, and RM to buy used bike parts?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Winter is here. For the day, at least.
Cold wet and sloppy outside. This snow probably killed my plans to ride Vail tomorrow.

edit: Nice socks Babs.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Good morning and here is a picture of me being awesome.
Did both of your bikes get stolen?

TFGIF, been a long (but productive) week. Supposed to ride tomorrow but rain might F that up. Picking up the girl at Logan tomorrow night at 10:30. Looking forward to doing as little as possible this weekend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I get to play ultimate douchebag for almost 24hrs starting after work today. Got free tickets to the comedy club for Saturday, low 70's all weekend long. Should be an amazing time for everyone involved. Now lets get this day over so the douchebaggery can begin.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
woke up early for nothing...i don't leave until tomorrow....

went and saw some people i used to work with yesterday....common response...."where the fvck have you been?"

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just got back from a day at Highland on the nomad.
While a novel experience, a DH bike will remain in my garage for the foreseeable future.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday woot!

Had an interview today for a possible internship position at a very large multinational automotive company. I was incredibly nervous sitting in the lobby waiting, but I think I did a decent job.

Now the waiting game begins...

Oh yeah and beer.