Quantcast

!!!!Friday GMT!!!!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Woot woot...left coast starting up a GMT! Rare occurance.

So the weekend is almost here!!

Course I'm up early enough bc I woke wiht the chills and a slightly high temp. :rant:
Maybe that is what I get for 4 consuecutive days of riding. Time to pay the piper.

Supposed to go meet some of my GF's friends this weekend (for the first time). Hope I can make it and/or she doesn't think Im using some lame excuse to NOT meet them.

Then again, if she sees that I don't ride on Sat she will KNOW that I'm not feeling well.
;)

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got to "sleep in" till 6 today. Monitoring a quarry shot today. They are going to put more powder in a single hole than the blaster on my last job used for the entire job.

Gonna be on here more, because I'm gonna win the half a billion on Mega Millions tonight.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
TGIF! Not much planned, yard work and Maryland vs. Virginia lacrosse game tomorrow. Fish fry tonight, love me some Catholics during Lent!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. The weekend is finally on the horizon. Was planning on getting a ride in Sunday until I checked the weather report. We're supposedly going to get an inch or two of snow tomorrow afternoon/evening. WTF!!!!!

F*ck it, I may try to ride on Sunday morning anyways whether we get snow or not.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ok my day just changed from bad to good. New chainrings for test arrived and I have my fun and nice jobs of reading movie scripts with 5 new scripts waiting for me at home. I like it and I can't wait for the moment I will have more time for it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Today is my Friday, woot!

Full w/e planned, some contract work and putting the finishing touch to our bathroom... finally.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Was planning on getting a ride in Sunday until I checked the weather report. We're supposedly going to get an inch or two of snow tomorrow afternoon/evening. WTF!!!!!
We're supposed to get 2-4" down here. It's coming in tonight, not tomorrow, and it'll be gone by Sunday. Temps in the 50s tmrw & Sunday. In like a lamb, out like a lion? :confused:

Got a good ride in last night. It snowed. Seems like it always snows when we ride at this place. Perhaps we should stop riding there?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
We're supposed to get 2-4" down here. It's coming in tonight, not tomorrow, and it'll be gone by Sunday. Temps in the 50s tmrw & Sunday. In like a lamb, out like a lion? :confused:

Got a good ride in last night. It snowed. Seems like it always snows when we ride at this place. Perhaps we should stop riding there?
I'm actually hoping for some late snow in yurp. In 6 days im In the alps. Last time i was in Soelden in april it had good pow conditions. Hope it happens again.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Going to work for 20min and will be calling my mgr as sick. Quarter is over today, I'm exhausted, and I have a ton of isht to take care of around the house.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.

Today is also my Friday, also.
Riding tomorrow and Sunday. You in Joker? SS? Word has it Apex is good to go.
Maybe. I am changing the suspension on the Subie this weekend and have two rooms to paint.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I'm actually hoping for some late snow in yurp. In 6 days im In the alps. Last time i was in Soelden in april it had good pow conditions. Hope it happens again.
All our local (within 5hrs drive) ski resorts closed 2 weeks ago, and there was never any base to speak of this year, ruling out BC skiing, so now snow is just a nuisance.

Hope you have a great time in the Alps, though! :thumb:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
TGIF! Local Mtn report for Mt Baker:

Friday March 30th at 5:09 am

29 °F Snowing
9 inches new 18 inches in 24 hours

Base at Heather Meadows:
259 inches Base at Pan Dome:
311 inches

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I heard it was raining at Baker...^^

No matter. I'm sticking close to home this weekend. Weird how skiing (well, snowboarding...) has pretty much entirely been replaced by mtbing for me... although whistler was fun last weekend...

Plan for today:
Work. Sorta.

Plan for tomorrow:
Go for breakfast
Put summers back on the WRX in preparation for it's return to the dealer (sniff...)
Pick up my new XC lid from the parcel place just over the border. Thanks Chainlove!
Stuff my wife wants me to do...

Sunday:
-go back to work for a couple hours
-go for a ride and test out new XC lid. (the trails are right next to site...the joke's on YOU, work!)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
TGIF! Local Mtn report for Mt Baker:

Friday March 30th at 5:09 am

29 °F Snowing
9 inches new 18 inches in 24 hours

Base at Heather Meadows:
259 inches Base at Pan Dome:
311 inches

Drool .... how late into the Spring do you guys typically ski?
I'm tempted to plan a 3-day to cap our (pathetic) ski season.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Drool .... how late into the Spring do you guys typically ski?
I'm tempted to plan a 3-day to cap our (pathetic) ski season.
The main mountain I ski at usually closes on Cinco de Mayo, and I've skied in June at Crystal. Our mild weather is good for something I guess!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
All our local (within 5hrs drive) ski resorts closed 2 weeks ago, and there was never any base to speak of this year, ruling out BC skiing, so now snow is just a nuisance.
x10000000!!! Snow had it's chance to fall during the winter but it didn't. I'm ready for warm riding weather now.