Quantcast

>>>>> Friday brings the heat GTM ..... >>>>>>>>>>>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I finally have the heating system up and running again and it looks like no rain this weekend so I am pretty happy. Will try to sign up to a gym today to ruin it all :-)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We may or may not get wet today. NWS radar shows the northbay getting really wet but the current storm track shows me at the far southern edge of the moisture stream. Shop says a radiator hose at the back of the motor split. Should be fixed by this afternoon. Sitting on the side of I80 in Richmond for 2 hours before having the pleasure of riding with Andy the MAGA racist spouting tow truck driver for 45 minutes was oh so much fun NOT

Espresso then out the door.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work before I'm usually awake, because apparently I have an internal audit today. So here I am rifling together a few things in hopes that we at least get the same score as last time.

Need to find some coffee...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yo yo sup

I've got like a week and a half of this training program I'm on, then I can sleep in for a couple weeks. Hoping it actually works so I didn't get up at the asscrack 5 days a week for nothing.

I've got very little work to do and no meetings after 11....might get my shit together and fuck right off...we'll see.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I really need to do something. Been inside too much and I have not exercised since I broken my collarbone so I am going nuts. I just finished planting all the new rhododendrons in the expanded rhodi section of the garden.

The city emailed me and told me I will get 4 big trees for free that I had applied for. So the garden season is not over.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
- Hunter S. Thompson

Back to the gym today. First time since covid. Hoping my back has received enough from the last spasm.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Supposed to be major major storm in the Tahoe area. Very windy right now by home in the valley. Talking feet of snow? Major inches of rain? I'll believe it when I have to drive through it, though I can't see Kingsbury Grade from my front porch.....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Damn what a week. I think you could beat me with a dead fish and I would take it.

It started off with my left field sister visiting. She decided to rearrange my kitchen cupboards without talking to my wife and I first. Who does that???

Ended the day trying to get a grading permit for my bridge. I am moving 10 cubic yards. Half my bridge is on my neighbor's land. I have an easement. The county wanted a seperate grading permit for his parcel. Wtf

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah back in school today. Up late studying again. 2 more weeks until test, then I can sleep normally. I hate to say it, but I am thinking it's about time that I acknowledge my ADHD and get drugs for it. It's hindrance to my life is becoming substantial at this point.

Had 1-1 with boss today. Got a "I thought you had more meeting so far this you. You might want to check your notebook to make sure that you have them all logged. [Wink]". I really like my boss. Also found out that on my team of 4 people, one is retiring at end of next year and another is expected to move to CA within 6 months since getting engaged. We're probably taking on a bunch of new clients in CO, so will have to deal with that growth in addition to losing half our team or senior reps. Next year should be fun...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I thought you had more meeting. [Beats chest like gorilla for emphasis]

So far, this YOU!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
spent the last 3 days narrating a presentation for an upcoming conference. I think I would rather go deaf than have to listen to my own voice any more.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i can never watch/listen to any of the videos/interviews i have to do for work. just can't.
yeah it is painful. On top of that, I can speak just fine to a person, but just talking into air and I start mumbling, stuttering and yelling fuck halfway through a sentence.

I wonder if I can sue work for giving me tourettes?