Quantcast

fresh road kill is now served...

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
What's the worst thing that you have been hit with while out on a ride? Well for me, I'm not exactly sure what kind of animal it was, but it was big!

Last week I was out for a ride on my road bike. I was on my way back home, about 15 miles to go when I hear a large truck coming up from behind. The driver was nice enough to pull over into the on coming lane to give me some room. I thought to myself, right on that's nice of them...when they scooted over for me, they nailed some fresh road kill. First I heard bones cracking and then a pop, next thing I knew I was wet with something. The animal exploded and sprayed me head to toe with sh!t, blood and intestine. All the way home I kept thinking, what are the odds of that happening? I must be lucky :disgust:

That's all I'm gonna say about that :twitch:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last week I had a passing car go right over a freshly killed woodchuck. Intestines splattered out right in front of me. Had some guts that needed to be hosed off the bike and shoes. Good times.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's the worst thing that you have been hit with while out on a ride? Well for me, I'm not exactly sure what kind of animal it was, but it was big!

Last week I was out for a ride on my road bike. I was on my way back home, about 15 miles to go when I hear a large truck coming up from behind. The driver was nice enough to pull over into the on coming lane to give me some room. I thought to myself, right on that's nice of them...when they scooted over for me, they nailed some fresh road kill. First I heard bones cracking and then a pop, next thing I knew I was wet with something. The animal exploded and sprayed me head to toe with sh!t, blood and intestine. All the way home I kept thinking, what are the odds of that happening? I must be lucky :disgust:

That's all I'm gonna say about that :twitch:
LOL

Awesome.