Quantcast

! Fray dray !

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
physical....what is that....embracing the early exit....

20220603_065809.jpg

sorry.....nothing to snarf here....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Friday! Up at five ay em for a one hour swim. It's our 21st wedding anniversary today and we have completed the customary obligatory greeting card exchange, which both of us would just as well not do but we do it anyway figuring it's at least better than doing nothing.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
got out for a fast road ride after work, grilled wings, had a beer and was out.
today is a short-ish day, hopefully a ride and something.
Nice, what direction didja head in?

We should ride bikes soon.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Le tired. Cold and rainy week has been great for the baby trees, but I need to feel some sunshine soon. Last day working with my dev team in UA and PL, I have the sads.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Did a nice little ride last night. Short but steep and intense both up and down. It didn't rain all day, but it hadn't dried from the previous few days rain, so everything was slick as snot. Discovered that the T7 Specialized compound isn't particularly grippy on wet roots and rocks. Also managed to get my new drivetrain adjusted so I can use the pie plate now (and I'm surprised how much it helped being able to spin up the steep climbs).

Took a 2/3:1/3 mix of CBD:THC before bed (I find I always sleep poorly after a hard ride), and can't wake up now, despite 3 espressos. It's a good thing I took the day off because my kids have a PD day.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Didn't go to work today, got to sleep with no sleeping tablets for the first time in a couple of weeks but woke up like I'd had no sleep after days of shit sleep.
The one thing I would like to be good at in life is sleeping, if you sleep well everything you have to do becomes so much easier.

Did get my covid booster, somehow booked in for an Astra at a place that only did Pfizer and Moderna, went with Moderna.
I was going to get a flu jab too but figured that might knock me 'round a bit much, I was pretty crap after my first covid shots.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Local co-op is putting chem trails on corn and soybeans today. Tried something different this year to hopefully eliminate 1 pass of chemicals.
Would be cool to ride later, but I’m aware that probably won’t happen.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hate to laugh at it, but I really can't help not to. Haley's doing an indoor ski camp which has her on the ski carpet and trampolines all day. She's been in it since Tuesday and had trampoline & tumbling afterwards yesterday. She can barely walk this morning and has camp again today. She was crawling up the stairs. :rofl:

She has it next week too, but gets a League night in addition to another tramp & tumbling night. :rofl: She's gonna hurt so bad.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Something very dumb tomorrow, but open for anything anywhere on Sunday. How about an easy lap of Elk Meadow/Bergen Peak?
How dumb?

I hate to laugh at it, but I really can't help not to. Haley's doing an indoor ski camp which has her on the ski carpet and trampolines all day. She's been in it since Tuesday and had trampoline & tumbling afterwards yesterday. She can barely walk this morning and has camp again today. She was crawling up the stairs. :rofl:

She has it next week too, but gets a League night in addition to another tramp & tumbling night. :rofl: She's gonna hurt so bad.
Something something push-ups.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How dumb?
Localish dumb that S and I have ridden plenty of times. These new snow storms keep delaying interesting stuff being available.

Need to work out a trip down your way to ride some of the trails around you and aim for a weekend to do some dumb riding from the crest.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I drove in since I had to swap out a monitor from my home workstation. Note how distinctive my Land Cruiser's Black Garnet Pearl is in the sea of otherwise white-grey-black SUVs. I am a special snowflake

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
700lbs of scrap metal taken to the recycling center in exchange for $40.

Yes, my FIL had 700lbs of scrap metal just laying around. Cause who doesn't.