Quantcast

Forks

smithyM1

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
Right lads,ive got a bit of a predicament here,if you could get a pair of 05 boxxer world cups,06 boxxer teams and 888rcx's all for roughly the same outlay,what would you go for??ive done plenty of searching in this forum but it all seems clearer when the answers are in your own little thread:)
oh,the forks will be going onto my new Iron Horse Sunday...

Eggzoi

Monkey
Jan 6, 2006
Australia
Personally, I'm probably going to be going with the Teams on my Sunday, although I have to admit I haven't ridden any of them. What I've heard though is that the 06 Team > 05 WC.
Can't really help you much more than that. My end decision is most likely going to be between which is cheaper, Teams or 888's.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
I would say go with the 06 team. Motion control makes them very tuneable and feel awesome. A local semi pro rider (Jamie Ford) rides boxxers and nothing else and he seems to have a similar riding style to yours.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I've ridden both the 05 boxxer WC and a little time on the 06 Team now, both on Sundays, and I would say get the team. Much more tuneable, and the transition in the damping to the hi-speed compression damping is seamless. Matches the DHX perfectly.