Quantcast

Follow me ?'s

Speed

Chimp
Aug 19, 2009
Seattle
I won't be able to see a premier of follow me and after a few of the recent videos I have purchased I don't want to drop $30 on it without seeing it.

The last couple of videos I have purchased had decent riding, but lot's of scenes of the riders partying half clothed, or mooning each other or other juvenile activities (or illegal). No offense to you if you do them, but not what I am looking for a in a mtb video (too many scenes of the transition riders mooning everybody in sight)

So does follow me have any of that, or is it the same tasteful format of the collective movies?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lol better Q for the DH forum.

I agree though, I stopped buying DH movies after hypnosis or synopsis or whatever it was...which ended up being an extended yeti ad. I get bored with dirt jumping too. Yeah, it's fun, but very little hasn't already been done on a BMX.

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
interested in the reply to your question, and that is a review of Follow Me. I'm getting snippets here and there off various sites that follow me rocks, but that's the word from site owners. I would like to hear from the riders and viewers for the skinny on "Is Follow Me the best MTB movie ever..?"

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice filming but I was not blown away. Brendan Fairclough was my highlight but especially the dirt jumping was not very exciting.