Quantcast

flair 540 tap on a mtb

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
Were the 46 ugly hops a clue?
hehe actually, yes, it looked exactly the same as what I'do when I couldn't get it nailed completely, and I learned it whilst riding trials.. hop hop and hop some more..
but your prolly right: hes maybe to young to have a background of any kind, just those typical adolescent skills and bravery that make you do mad things without even thinking about it.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
so a kid pulls a flair 540 tail tap and some of you b!tches talk sh!t about he hops too much. jeez, you f'ing ass clowns need to pull the cock out of your ass and get a fvcking life. that kid is better than you. deal with it.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
so a kid pulls a flair 540 tail tap and some of you b!tches talk sh!t about he hops too much. jeez, you f'ing ass clowns need to pull the cock out of your ass and get a fvcking life. that kid is better than you. deal with it.
E-sarcasm, some get it....... some don't!

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
I had hoped the tone of my initial post implied that I had anticipated this type of reaction. I was surprised at where it came from in this case, though.

I didn't ever claim to have a deeper bag of tricks than this guy and am aware that I never will. The clip was shared by the rider himself on Pinkbike and I only commented like I did because I thought that he should try to clean things up a touch before tossing them public. I understand his enthusiasm at having just landed an awesome new trick and wanting to show it off.

Take some deep breaths and enjoy your weekend rides, fellas.