Quantcast

Finally2 Part 3 is up...

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Nice! Bryn/Neko section actually depressed me the riding looked so good! No riding for me for the next couple of weeks :(

Mitches crash was fecking horrible!! Never seen that before.

pajamas

Chimp
May 23, 2009
So you say JT? Hm, maybe I should take a few days vacation around the Chatel eurocup and hang around Morgins then?

I'll maybe dash over for a long weekend ha! ;)

Is there owt to do for non riders with babies over there? I bet not a great deal?

The place is full of walkers in the Summer, and plenty of nice places to hang out if you are a non biker. Plenty of shops and cafes too.

Chatel is really beginning to kick off, and there is a lot happening in Summer.

If you had a rental car there is infinite options.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is there owt to do for non riders with babies over there? I bet not a great deal?
well, Thonon and Geneva aren't very far at all, and very pleasant places to loiter... There's a big public pool in Morzine (at least there was when I was a kid 20 years ago!) and as others have said, there's lots of walking in the mountains.

btw, how far is Morgins from Les Gets or Morzine? Can it be connected via lifts?

pajamas

Chimp
May 23, 2009
@slyfink
Yeah I've been round PDS a couple of times, very nice all round. But Morgins and Chatel Bike Park) maintain their trails way better than Morzine and Les Gets.

It's a fair bit beween Chatel and Morgins, so take the car, it's a 10 minute drive. But I think you can get to Champery from Morgins riding, though it's also a 10 minute drive...