Quantcast

Finally. New joint.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
looks great. and apparently it didn't slow you down at all either. I ordered something yesterday and had it ship out yesterday. :thumb:

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
rpk1988 said:
Nice shop man. Hopefully it will stay that clean for a while. Where were you out of before. Internet only.
Nah they had a store but it was a smaller operation. It's good to see go-ride get bigger. They're one of the large online DH bike shops around. Hell some people probably order the parts or have their wheels built and such from them and live 1000 miles away. They have good prices but what can set any store apart (especially a semi-online store like them) is their customer service. It's always rocked :)

I wish in town we had something that was that specific to DH/FR stuff but most shops if you're lucky carry some of the more "DH" labled parts. Most just deal with the every day consumer which is what makes them money.

Good do see you guys doing up and up though :)

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I was just thinkin too, they got the deal with Iron Horse and such so I'm guessing they need to carry some of their complete bikes for sale and such so the space probably helps them out alot in that sense as well.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
crap! what kind of truing stand is that (and how much does it cost?).

That makes my TS-2 look pretty whimpy!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
santacruzer87 said:
There's is one huge problem with your shop, its more than 15 miles from my house.....

-Ryan

about 2500 from me, but that doesnt stop me from buying there.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Jm_ said:
crap! what kind of truing stand is that (and how much does it cost?).

That makes my TS-2 look pretty whimpy!
The TS-3 puts the TS-2 to shame but don't waste your money on the dial indicators, they just get in the way in my opinion. Just listen close and work in good light and you'll have no trouble without the dial indicators.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
wow.

if there was a "slow" smiley that drooled all over itself and walked with a gimp,it would be *here*.

it's also a good thing i don't live anywhere within a days driving distance from that shop because my broke ass would be in a LOT of trouble with the law! WOW.

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
James,

That makes me wish I lived in Utah :thumb: Oh well, I will just have to drop some more cash at your place over the phone. ;)

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
Overhead be damned!
That is an example of how a bike shop's inventory should be, well in my opinion anyhow..
Well done guys, as usual you are showing the other shops the way.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Mike B. said:
The TS-3 puts the TS-2 to shame but don't waste your money on the dial indicators, they just get in the way in my opinion. Just listen close and work in good light and you'll have no trouble without the dial indicators.
well, I got the TS-2 from a crazy guy in darn near perfect condition (all i had to do is clean it up) for $50, so I ain't complainin or anything.

(no, it wasn't stolen, a bike shop went out of business and sold all of it's stuff and he ended up getting this, offered it to me one day and I jumped)

That TS-3 is pretty amazing still, I don't see a price for it on the park website so it must be free! QBP doesn't even have the TS-3 listed on their website, so again, must be free. :p That's definitely the ultimate truing stand.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Sweet, Scotts got some hair!

nice place guys, you gotta be psyched

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Wow, big move guys! You can see the old shop right down the stree in this picture

From the pictures I'd guess the new shop is about twice the size, and much more visible from the street. I'm glad to see you're still hanging in there.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Looks great, guys! If I'm not mistaken, that's a Black Sovereign hanging up in the right corner of the wall. Nice!

Congrats on all your success, Scott and Co. I remember when you used to be selling stuff out of your apartment. :)

--JP

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
John P. said:
Looks great, guys! If I'm not mistaken, that's a Black Sovereign hanging up in the right corner of the wall. Nice!

Congrats on all your success, Scott and Co. I remember when you used to be selling stuff out of your apartment. :)

--JP
Well, where else were you gonna get a Disco, 24" rims w 3" Gazzis' and a Hannebrink all in one order?! :blah: :) Ah, the good old days.

Nice shop Guys!!