Quantcast

finally my 04 SGS!

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
definitly waited way too long but it might have been worth it!
Sorry about the blurry pic i just grabbed it real quick this morning before we headed up to attitash for some riding

thing rips!!! Thanks to Ricky for getting it absolutly dialed. I had a blast today up at attitash ripping some of those new trails. Got pretty used to it on the tight twitchy stuff there but still need to get some jumping time in on it. There was pretty gnarly gap/hip type thing avery hit up today (like a 20ft gap with 2 4ft tall boulders to step up and over)i wanted to but am still sketchy jumping it.
Attitash trails are a bit wierd, if they cut some of the damn trees out that are in the middle of the trail and dig some of the berms that are already forming a bit deeper the place will be amazing!!

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
its a regular 04 dorado.
i had my friend hold the rear wheel then just let go real quick and snap the picture, didnt get the timing right and the bike started falling which is why its blurry haha

IronDonkey

Chimp
Jun 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
Good stuff man! Nicely spec'd too. I'm curious why you took the factory stickers off just to add your own? I think it would look cooler with NO stickers, just totally stealth! But then again, it's not my bike, so I'll zip it...
Welcome to the IH family!

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
IronDonkey said:
Good stuff man! Nicely spec'd too. I'm curious why you took the factory stickers off just to add your own? I think it would look cooler with NO stickers, just totally stealth! But then again, it's not my bike, so I'll zip it...
Welcome to the IH family!

its what you have to do when you have sponsors

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
thanks dudes.
i took the stickers off because they were already kid of pointless. We got world cup frames (which are normally yellow with black stickers), but got them in black. So the same stickers were left on that were meant for the normal yellow and they didnt even show up at all.
All the stickers i do have on there i have to run, well other than the hcor but u gotta represent! haha

dromond

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Northampton, MA
Pip3r said:
Attitash trails are a bit wierd, if they cut some of the damn trees out that are in the middle of the trail and dig some of the berms that are already forming a bit deeper the place will be amazing!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

<--- rides there almost every weekend.