Quantcast

Few shot of Charlottesville

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
BearMtnpicnic and I hit a few local drops and jumps today. These were taken at O-hill and the UVa campus. Hope you like.

Bearmtn ripping it up

I like this one of Bearmtn, it show how far out we were going

me doing a one-legger

Still doin' that one legger

This is how far out we were going on that drop..... not too far but brother, it is a rough landing.

That's it, I hope all who sees this enjoys it. I know that the Radtacular BearMtnpicnic and I did.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
its is yours indeed haha its so nice thanks for everything I love that bike and sorry for calling you a million times and not knowing what anything was haha totally worth it though

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Brunettes said:
I'll ask again...how is that shiver on the VP? does it make the bike unbalanced?
As far as I can tell, no! And granted the Shiver has more weight to it then the last fork I had but it dosen't seem to effect the balance of the bike at all.

And for the other pic of Charles that didn't come up... here it is.

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
Bearmntpicnic said:
its is yours indeed haha its so nice thanks for everything I love that bike and sorry for calling you a million times and not knowing what anything was haha totally worth it though
haha its all good, glad youre enjoying it.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
sirknight6 said:
I would have thought that there was some fun stuff in H-burg....?

Yeah, there is some good urban to ride, but there really aren’t any trails with semi-big drops, and none with wooden features - atleast to my knowledge.

Although the XC is beautiful.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
sirknight6 said:
looks like fun!!!! God I can't wait for the season to open, much riding to do and much to prove, to myself...
No need to wait! This has been the BEST year for winter Mtn. Biking in VA. in a long time! Weather has been unbelievable. I've had some of my most memorable rides in the last month or so.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
riding in snow and 25 degrees while slipping and falling...no fun for me, im not the only one who cant feel my fingers..although i have had my funnest times while im freezing my ass off

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
yeah verry funny brian. You werent cold. It was my fingers that were freezing. Your fat ass kept you insulated. I have no body fat so all my body heat goes away. Oh and im never going urban with you again. We almost got caught by stupid rent-a-cop officer aller.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
pshh..its not my fault you wore crappy gloves that ate your fingers, and you were leading..you were the one who got us in trouble with Officer Aylor..lol..oh and i only have some body fat because your mom starves you..you have NO food at your house

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
VaNIlLin81 said:
pshh..its not my fault you wore crappy gloves that ate your fingers, and you were leading..you were the one who got us in trouble with Officer Aylor..lol..oh and i only have some body fat because your mom starves you..you have NO food at your house
Hahahahahaha! That last line was funny!

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
sorry foky just had to post them, its not my fault you waited till dark and i couldnt get ur shots because of the light.
:) :rolleyes:

and btw, ur cameras mp suxs

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
welll..i dont really remember,overshot the tranny and lost control, i hit a tree, had a concussion and a broken hand and fractured pinky bone..i dont remember anything..pretty sweet