Quantcast

F*#k you LA Fitness!!!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Are you so spastic that you can't avoid doing that? Maybe time to ease off on the coke?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I did it again. I've decided to just call you an asshole every time it happens.

Asshole.

You are to me as MMike is to DRB. :D
I don't buy that. It's cool if you want to call me an asshole at every opportunity, but I won't be giving you the chance by using RM as a fvcking Twitter account.

Oh, and DRB was funny sometimes. That's two reasons your analogy sucks.

:D

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I don't buy that. It's cool if you want to call me an asshole at every opportunity, but I won't be giving you the chance by using RM as a fvcking Twitter account.

Oh, and DRB was funny sometimes. That's two reasons your analogy sucks.

:D
Why not??? Eric does it??? :rofl:

Agreed...DRB was funny "sometimes".

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Why not??? Eric does it??? :rofl:
True, but some guy on RM doing something doesn't make it a good idea. If anything, quite the opposite.

Agreed...DRB was funny "sometimes".
It wasn't like it happened often, but he had his moments. On the other hand, the motherfvcker still owes me a prize for winning the RM NCAA tournament pool 3 or 4 years ago, not to mention the fact that he owes about 80% of the regulars on here some country or another after the credits debacle. So fvck that guy. :rofl:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
True, but some guy on RM doing something doesn't make it a good idea. If anything, quite the opposite.

It wasn't like it happened often, but he had his moments. On the other hand, the motherfvcker still owes me a prize for winning the RM NCAA tournament pool 3 or 4 years ago, not to mention the fact that he owes about 80% of the regulars on here some country or another after the credits debacle. So fvck that guy. :rofl:
True...I think he gave me Switzerland or something.