Quantcast

Evil future frames??

Brad23

Monkey
Jan 9, 2004
West Oakland
I'm getting anxious about the Soveriegn and DOC. Anybody have any idea when they might be done. Any info on the DOC?
I need a frame, help!

Cheers, Brad

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Superdeft said:
I think evil should make a short-travel fully frame based on the imperial.
I think they should make an 8" travel DH bike that's almost completely indifferent to pedalling input, fully active braking, yet still lightweight. And with a 1.5 headtube.

They shouldn't do it on their own, though, because the cost would probably be prohibitive, so they should brand it with another company's brand to hit a good pricepoint.

Oh, wait...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMike said:
They should make a frame out of candy. It would be delicious.
But a beef jerkey frame would be more nutritious. Even better would be a jerkey frame with 3" fruit roll up tires.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
3" fruit roll ups? god, you'd probably use cherry, too... some people, I swear.

What is this, 1997? EVERYONE today knows that 2.35" 34d gummi tires are better than ANY roll up product anyhow. I mean, what were we thinking?

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
binary visions said:
I think they should make an 8" travel DH bike that's almost completely indifferent to pedalling input, fully active braking, yet still lightweight. And with a 1.5 headtube.

They shouldn't do it on their own, though, because the cost would probably be prohibitive, so they should brand it with another company's brand to hit a good pricepoint.

Oh, wait...

Wow! when coupled with a big company Evil would be strong, like a horse........an Iron Horse even.....

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
binary visions said:

Oh, wait...
you are toooo subtle! :sneaky:

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
I assume they must be working on something that we're not aware of at the moment. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised with the new offerings in the future.