Quantcast

Everyone loves pictures!

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Hooray, pictures!

Just some quick shots of a ride this weekend -- We were blessed with some above-freezing weather and dry trails again, so naturally we were on wheels.

PS. Post some of your own if you're so inclined.

And Yours Truly:

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Damn. I wish the weather out here was good enough for some riding. But then again, i'm glad it's not. I have my hand in a cast. The hand is broken and has to be in it for 3 more weeks. Lame.

On the other hand, you pics look great. You guys look blingy in your outfits. I'm jealous of the riding and the outfits.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Nice shots!

Today was such a tease, 60 degrees out but the trails had about 2 inches of solid ice on them from last weeks sleet storms.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Damn. I wish the weather out here was good enough for some riding. But then again, i'm glad it's not. I have my hand in a cast. The hand is broken and has to be in it for 3 more weeks. Lame.

On the other hand, you pics look great. You guys look blingy in your outfits. I'm jealous of the riding and the outfits.
Heal up quick! Just keep yourself busy and 3 weeks will seem like nothing.

Nice shots Ianjenn -- that first one is shred-tastic.

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
From today:

more spandex:

me, choosing the perfect line :plthumbsdown: :

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Testing a berm we just built for bmx on my downhill bike

Riding my roommates BLT2

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
trees indeed. also hit some new trail and insanity . . . where I ejected into the bushes.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hooray, pictures!

Just some quick shots of a ride this weekend -- We were blessed with some above-freezing weather and dry trails again, so naturally we were on wheels.

PS. Post some of your own if you're so inclined.

Great pic and still my most favorite helmet from TLD. What was the name of that one again?

JewBagel

Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
oregon
I had some good ones from one of the Fluidride cups, but they might have gone south with my last laptop.

here is the one I do have, I submitted it to bones over metal, that's why it has the logo in the bottom. If you want proof, you can ask anyone there, I was the drunk guy carrying around a camera and 6 pack.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Trekrules, thats a giant berm! I hope that thing hits ridiculously fast for increased awesomeness.