Quantcast

Everlast

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Is this rap?

I've never heard any rap music that I liked, but I heard some Everlast that sounded good, so I bought a used CD, and Dayum I'm enjoying it.

Any Everlast fans out there?

What should I know about this artist?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
"Used to be in the rap group House Of Pain".

check out La Coka Nostra it's what house of pain calls themselves now . everlast did a version of the johnny cash song "folsom prison " on his latest album and did a great job with his version .

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i remember them being kicked off the beastie boys/henry rollins/L7 tour way back when.

thankfully i never had to endure them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Welcome to the mid 90's.
There was a frat at our college that owned a house that had been condemned, but they threw epic parties in it. We had to carry 5 gallon buckets of water from the creek into the toilet and only girls were allowed in it.

Anyway, Jump Around was in it's prime 1993-4. We had to crawl under the house and stack up blocks everywhere under the main floor because it felt like a trampoline when people started bouncing. :shocked:

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
I always liked Shamrocks and Shenanigans.
I liked it too, but it's been 15 years or so since I've heard it so I'm downloading it now to see if I still like it. Hopefully it's not like rewatching Commando after not seeing it for 15 years.

boom shalock lock boom!