Quantcast

ever heard of DEMON bike parts?

sumskat

Chimp
Oct 1, 2006
Back when Marzocchi forks had the bolt-on arch (like you '99 Z.1), you could get after-market products like you 'Demon' arch. It is probably one of these....Ive never heard of Demon myself, and a look on google didnt turn up anything, but I seem to remember they were quite custom back then, not many people had after-market arches for their marzo's.

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada
i was the man behind "DEMON" and the arches for the Z1 and the MONSTER"T",s it was a fun project while it lasted i did have plans for lots of other items but at that time i was subbing out all my work and i could not compete against the local guys who where set-up with their own equipment and had the power to undercut all other competitors if they choose .

we,ll see what the future holds for the DEMON line i,m getting back into the sport with my son and may just start coming out with products again

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada
when i choose the name i was the only company(98/99) at that time , now i see it used by several others i have seen some hubs with DEMON on them and a few other items from other company,s over the yrs