Quantcast

eThirteen TRS+ rim

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Looking to use these on my Enduroooooo bike. Anyone with experience? Good, bad, ugly?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm starting to get the impression that e13 has gone the way of Crank Bros.
"Well, it looks nice"
Based on what? Only stuff I've used of theirs in ages have been chainguides (well, and some of the OG headset cups) but it's all been solid.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Looking to use these on my Enduroooooo bike. Anyone with experience? Good, bad, ugly?
I have the TRS+ wheel set on my trail bike and they have been rock solid for 1.5 years. The rims have taken a beating with very little to show for it. My previous bike had Stan's Flows and they dented by looking at them, so far this has been the most solid wheel set I've ever had and the rims are obviously a huge part of that.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Using the LG1 wheelset for the second season here.
The rims are solid and can take a beating. You can also bend them back more then once, if you get some dents in the rims.
Just happened to me, during runs with less then 2bar in the tubes.

What impresses me the most, is how straight these fugging things stay. After one and a half season of dh tracks, landing sideways, etc., they just stay straight.

The only downside are the shorter then normal spokes (a pita to get replacement if things get south) and the rear hubs are looouuuuud.