crashnscar said:
uhmmmm.....
Yeah

Look at the headtube angle also....
Someone new to the riding scene prolly
tried upgrading the rear shock and didn't
get the same i2i and stroke and figured it
would be fine.
That's ridiculous. There's obviously a fat ghost sitting on it with the fork locked out.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Tee hee...Good stuff.

I also like how he calls it a 'custom freeride' bike...That's like calling my 1988 Mazda B2200 truck a 'custom Baja racing truck'...

Although I have to admit, it would be cool to drop a loading dock or something and watch the rocker arm slam into the top of the seat tube/seatpost...

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Holy crap that's a looong headset spacer. I guess that saves you from having to cut the steer tube.
That'll be fun trying to get the fork off when he bends the crap out of the steer tube.

Incubus

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
Boston, MA
Clown Selling the bike said:
Please note: This is not a LIQUID 30, 20 or 10. It is a PROJECT ONE frame. Top tube is 20 1/2", seat tube 15.5" center to top. I built this for my wife, but she won't ride it. This is a one-of-a-kind bike. Fork is uncut for your custom fitting. Great bike for trail riding, stunts, drop offs or just around town with comfort & style.
I don't blame her

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Look closer at the shock,

methinks someone has done some trasnplant surgery. Don't liquids come with a Fox TALAS or Swinger? Looks like someones bolted on a SID Dual Air.

I wanna see the bike the guy has swapped the shock onto. Can anyone say nervous steering?

2inthehole

Chimp
May 21, 2004
central
he's running a shock from a fuel which is 6.5 eye to eye, the liquid needs 7.5 eye to eye....dumbass!....he's gonna wreck that bike!

:nope:

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
How pleasant would it be to be the guy in the warranty department when he brought it back to bitch about it busting.

You know he'd be an absolute grade A butt head claiming it was all this way from when he got it.

I'm thinking about as pleasant as a broken glass colonic.

Perfect example of too much money zero sense, what person buys their wife/husband/whatever a Project One bike on the off chance that they mght ride it?

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
If the bike came like that and the guy didn't notice, I'm surprised he didn't think he get Manitou forks and try to turn them round the 'right' way.