Quantcast

e13 srs on tomac 204 magnum ??

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
hey

anyone running an e13 SRS on a 204 magnum ??? 360, what you got on yours?? i ve only seen it from the left hand side... i m thinking of puttin a 'east cost' 5 bolt on mine and losing the mr. dirt... no real reason other than i can and it ll run a little quieter... it ll be hooked up with middleburns (cranks and chainring)...

also, is there any way i can get a black bash ring rather than clear ??? NO, i don t wanna lay out another 35 bones for the black supercharger... the black would be a bonus for my stealth demon slayer chariot of fire... :rolleyes:

thanks

partsbara - amping for 'bad wildbad' tomorrow

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Ya may be limited to what a store has in stock when it comes to color. But if you called (or e-mail) up Mike or Jonas back in the office they might be able to hook you up. Only problem being 5-110 in black may be hard to find, but they will be able to point you in the right direction for sure.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thanks ssaddict, i ll look into the color ordeal... at this stage i m more interested in compatability... anyone have, or even seen this set up before???

cheers

parts

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Hey partsbara

The SRS guide will fit up perfectly on your 204. I have personally installed several of them and its very straightforward.

e-mail e.thirteen at support@e13components.com abou the color choice and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks man!

Sorry I didnt see this sooner, I have been working offline fro a couple days

Dave

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
dw said:
Hey partsbara

The SRS guide will fit up perfectly on your 204. I have personally installed several of them and its very straightforward.

e-mail e.thirteen at support@e13components.com abou the color choice and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks man!

Dave
awesome, thanks dave, i was hoping to get it straight from the horses mouth..

cheers

partsbara

Jorgen

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Won't there be a problem with the chain hitting the chain-stays even easier?
I thought one of the reasons the Mr.Dirt was the "only" one to fit the 204 was to get the chain a bit higher/away from the svingarm/chainstays. I might be wrong :-)

I tried to mount my "old" Evil but figured I had to do quite a bit of dremel'ing to get it to fit. Might try it again if you can make it work Parts!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
dw said:
Hey partsbara

Thanks man!

Dave
hey dave

one more question if i may... does a 143mm spindle ring any bells ??? hopefully thats the one i need... i m lookin forward to losing the profiles !!!

cheers

partsbara

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Jorgen said:
Won't there be a problem with the chain hitting the chain-stays even easier?
I thought one of the reasons the Mr.Dirt was the "only" one to fit the 204 was to get the chain a bit higher/away from the svingarm/chainstays. I might be wrong :-)

I tried to mount my "old" Evil but figured I had to do quite a bit of dremel'ing to get it to fit. Might try it again if you can make it work Parts!
We actually modified the back plates in 2002 so that they would clear the ower link on the 204 more easily. The e.thirteen guides fit a LOT of bikes with no mods at all. It even surprises me sometimes! :D

dw

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
partsbara said:
hey dave

one more question if i may... does a 143mm spindle ring any bells ??? hopefully thats the one i need... i m lookin forward to losing the profiles !!!

cheers

partsbara
I am pretty sure that this is the size that used to come with the bike when it had square tapers, and I know a couple rriders who have run 148 ISIS spindles very sucessfully.

Dave

Jorgen

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Damn, why did I get rid of the Evil then?? :-)

I will probably give it a shot again.
I still have a feeling that the chain will hit the chainstays even more easily with the Evil than with the Gizmo.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Jorgen said:
Damn, why did I get rid of the Evil then?? :-)

I will probably give it a shot again.
I still have a feeling that the chain will hit the chainstays even more easily with the Evil than with the Gizmo.
Nope, the e.thirteen guide can rotate to put the lower roller at the optimal position, and there will be no dragging on the top like the stock guide!

dw