Quantcast

e*thirteen geared hubs

DerekJ

Monkey
Mar 6, 2006
Taichung, Taiwan
Just thought I would let everyone know the new e13 carbon fiber shell TRS+ and LG1+ geared hubs as well as the alloy XCX+hubs are in stock in Petaluma and ready to ship now.
lg1p-f.jpglg1p-r.jpgxcxp-f.jpgxcxp-r.jpg

Call or email for spoke count and pricing info. These are going fast so don't wait too long.
Complete wheelsets should be arriving by the second week of December and available at distributors shortly after.:weee:

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
Do you know approx. when the Canadian Distrobutors (Norco and Lambert) will have the Hubs and Wheelsets in stock??

DerekJ

Monkey
Mar 6, 2006
Taichung, Taiwan
Hubs are available and ready to ship(and have been for a couple weeks) so it will depend on the ordering schedule for each distributor. As always , if you're interested in a product keep calling the distributor in your area and let them know! We don't dictate what these guys order, ultimately the riders do.
Wheelsets are just coming out of production and small batch should be shipping to our Petlauma office this week but I wouldn't expect complete wheels to arrive at Norco or Lambert as quickly as hubs because the shipping time will be slightly longer.

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks for the reply Derek! Ill definitely shoot my rep a call next time i'm in the shop. I want to build myself a trailbike and am trying to give it a E.13 build (Wheels, Crank, Guide, Guide Ring, Pedals).