Quantcast

e. 13 on a Giant DH Team or Comp

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Does anyone have an e. 13 chainguide on their Giant downhill bike? I am about ready to just ride without a guide on my Giant. I love this bike but the Giant brand guide sucks. The mount is kind of unique so I was just wondering if anyoune has a new guide and if they ran into any problems mounting it. Thanks for any replies.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
thanks. I have had it with my stock chainguide. I like my MRPs but I would like to give e a chance. Not to mention it would look cool on my black bike.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, i've had an e13 on it since i got it, back in '02. i forget the exact combo of spacers you need to use, but fiddle around it and you'll get it setup right.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
narlus said:
yeah, i've had an e13 on it since i got it, back in '02. i forget the exact combo of spacers you need to use, but fiddle around it and you'll get it setup right.
There's also an installation 'addendum' for the Giant DH/Comp bikes. It's not really necessary, but it is there if you want it.

Email: support@e13components.com and you'll probably have it in less than 30 minutes.