Quantcast

Downieville

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Did any of you SOBs actually get a registration for The Downieville DH?? Registration opened tonight at 8PM PDT, I logged on at 8:01, hit the check out button by 8:04, and it was already completely sold out (all age groups/all classes)!!! WTF?? I had even scored a sick cabin right near town for the event and was all set to go. Thank god I didn't book my plane ticket yet.

F*CK!

--JP

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
i was filling out the stuff at 8 sharp and wasn't fast enough. Screw the forest service limit of 300, all they do is cause trouble for the guys in downieville even though they don't do anything to maintain the trails.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I'm half interested in organizing an entirely separate 'Pirate Class' that begins their runs immediately after the registered riders take off. Given how quickly it filled, there have to be literally thousands of riders who wanted to race but got shut out.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I got in. I just made sure I was already logged in with my Active account before it was available. All I had to do is click register, choose my class, and enter my cc information. I was done and out of the site by 8:02.

I was determined not to miss out on it this year. Who else made it in?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I got in. I just made sure I was already logged in with my Active account before it was available. All I had to do is click register, choose my class, and enter my cc information. I was done and out of the site by 8:02.

I was determined not to miss out on it this year. Who else made it in?
Now your the sand bagger who took my spot in the classic too?

I did the same thing and didn't make it in.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yeah screw Greg and Wayne and Mike and all those losers.

(Actually I forgot to try until after 9 pm. I suck, those guys are great.)

:banghead:

I'll be up there anyway, always a good time and there is plenty of riding to be had. Anyone thinking of coming should make the trip regardless of whether you got registered.

I forgot to register also! Bummer! the last 2 years I've missed out... last year was on and it said there was still room, but by the time I entered my info, and hit the send button, it was full! So i ended up racing XC... pretty brutal! maybe everyone should register for XC... just meet up at the top of packer saddle, and organize our own downhill race at the top LOL!