Quantcast

Don't you just hate random stupidness

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
So I come home this morning at around 8:30am and I find that my car has a flat. I look up close and notice there are two holes in the sidewall! Someone deliberately punchered my tire and then kicked over the city mailbox on the corner. What the hell?!?! It's not like I live in the ghetto...probably bored rich kids.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
ChrisRobin said:
So I come home this morning at around 8:30am and I find that my car has a flat. I look up close and notice there are two holes in the sidewall! Someone deliberately punchered my tire and then kicked over the city mailbox on the corner. What the hell?!?! It's not like I live in the ghetto...probably bored rich kids.
i hate bored rich kids. you'd think with all that money they'd find something to do. i know if i was a rich kid i'd NEVER be bored.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
this is what paintball guns were made for...

well, paintball guns and marbles/ball bearings......

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
zedro said:
hmm, i have a paintball marker...whats the caliber again, .68?
i guess...

i told my dad about it once, and then what did i find when i came home one time? he had my paintball gun and a big bag of marbles in his closet (he didn't steal it, i gave him the gun)....it was funny though.

i'd also like to modify a paintball gun to fire golf-balls...then go "golfing", just use it to replace the 9 iron or whatever, IMO it would make the sport a hell of a lot more interseting....

rural life...we could do pretty much anything we wanted apart from detonating bombs on our property :D

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
ChrisRobin said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

O GOD LOL!!!

thats the greatest thing i herd in a while my god.

That made my day.

But sucks about the tire.Chris just wait outside for the next attack.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Jm_ said:
i'd also like to modify a paintball gun to fire golf-balls...then go "golfing", just use it to replace the 9 iron or whatever, IMO it would make the sport a hell of a lot more interseting....

rural life...we could do pretty much anything we wanted apart from detonating bombs on our property :D
they made a really good golfball shooter, more like a gattling gun on Monster Garage once as the Porsche golf ball retreiver project.

as for the bombs, well you're just not trying hard enough...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
zedro said:
they made a really good golfball shooter, more like a gattling gun on Monster Garage once as the Porsche golf ball retreiver project.

as for the bombs, well you're just not trying hard enough...
i prefered the UPS-package-shooting truck actually, it was something to see it shooting packages through windows of houses...i think it also had a gattling-gun that spewed out newspapers....

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Jm_ said:
i prefered the UPS-package-shooting truck actually, it was something to see it shooting packages through windows of houses...i think it also had a gattling-gun that spewed out newspapers....
that thing was scary with their spring loaded catapult that ended up jamming fulling tensioned.Those guys do some pretty stupid **** sometimes i wonder how nobodies gotten hurt yet.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
zedro said:
that sucks, any insurance on something like that?
Nah, no coverage on anything like that. I was really supposed to change my tires this year but I had other things to spend money on...more urgent things that aren't bike related or car related.

P-spec, what until:

a) you're old enough to get a license
b) you get a car
c) you have to pay for the car AND an expensive bike

...and then have someone fuk with one of those, you'll see how pissed you get.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
p-spec said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

O GOD LOL!!!

thats the greatest thing i herd in a while my god.

That made my day.

But sucks about the tire.Chris just wait outside for the next attack.
What's so funny about that?

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
dude rural life is the best. i have made plenty of my own bombs and blown **** up. it even made like 5 people from down the street come out cause they were so big. and bored rich kids do suck. i mean i was broke so we blew up mail boxes with sparkler bombs. but i dont do that anymore. i just get all fcked up and ride my bike around causing more harm to myself and making an ass of myself

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Cause wat chris said makes absolute total sense.I find it funny how he described it thats all.

But yes that does suck.

Chris i dont plan on having i car.If I can get the car i want *2 fleetwood.It well coast me way to much with gaz.So all probly end up with a old school 81 civic.And all just nail sheets of steel over the rust holes.And put ducktape over every piece of rust.And apoxy probly the gas tank and such.

Btw Chris in fact i have my fare share of getting f'ed with society.Moslty with shipping like ups.Or local bike shops that order stuff for me and end up getting the wrong things,or completly messing them up.

Or random shock failure like my fifth or your romic.Or my old fifth that gave me trouble as well.Wat else o ya cracked trials frames.Hard to compeat wen you have no frame.Stripping freewheels and almost loosing my teeth everytime.People destroying the trails i built.Thats trully one great big piss off.Wen you put abouts a month time of work.And bang you dont even get to ride it once!

Im shure your gona find couple my bad lucks funny as well.Well i look back at then i laught myself.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Matt D said:
What's so funny about that?

really, whats funny about that? someone at my school did it to my tires and i got suspended for what happened afterwards.

i have an anger problem :(