Quantcast

Don't touch my bike!

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Why do people think that because my bicycle is parked next to my desk in my cubicle that they have a right to come in and start messing with it?

Every day I park the bike as far back in my cubicle as I can and every day a slew of people come in and want to pick it up to see if it's light or touch the disc rotors because they haven't seen them before on a bicycle, etc, etc, etc,...

Do I go out and mess with your car? Do I pull up on the handles to see if the doors open? Do I start messing with your personal stuff when I come into your cubicle? Leave my ****ing bike alone. It's a bike. It runs like every other bike out there. If you have a question about it, or want to talk bikes, fine. But don't just come in and start picking up my bike and slamming it back down knicking its paint on the file cabinets. I have moved it as far out of the way as possible. What do I need to do, put a sign on it?

[/RANT]

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Why do people think that because my bicycle is parked next to my desk in my cubicle that they have a right to come in and start messing with it?

Every day I park the bike as far back in my cubicle as I can and every day a slew of people come in and want to pick it up to see if it's light or touch the disc rotors because they haven't seen them before on a bicycle, etc, etc, etc,...

Do I go out and mess with your car? Do I pull up on the handles to see if the doors open? Do I start messing with your personal stuff when I come into your cubicle? Leave my ****ing bike alone. It's a bike. It runs like every other bike out there. If you have a question about it, or want to talk bikes, fine. But don't just come in and start picking up my bike and slamming it back down knicking its paint on the file cabinets. I have moved it as far out of the way as possible. What do I need to do, put a sign on it?

[/RANT]
Angry Pirate.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT

[/RANT]
attach some wires to it so you have a nice electrical current running through it, the smell of burnt flesh will keep people away from your cubicle

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A sign will just invite more bike groping, which is good if you are going to run electrical current through it. A couple of car batteries hidden behind your desk should do the trick.