Quantcast

Does anyone know wher I can get a Corsair 1deg headset?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I tried to order one through Atomlab, they sent me an invoice I sent a Visa number and my info but the order stopped there for some reason.
I am happy to buy it through a US retailer or wherever I just want a headset and I can't find one and Corsair aren't all that helpful.

Cheers.

rmk166

Chimp
Mar 23, 2010
I've been waited for about 2 months for my 1deg headset, but when they finally sent me something it was the stock 0deg headset. What's up with Atomlab? Have other Corsair owners had similar experiences with Atomlab?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
the problem with the -1 degree headsets is that they have been stuck on a container coming from taiwan with a large shipment of atomlab stuff. They are coming and im sure Mike and Pablo will fill orders for them ASAP!!

That being said i have one in my konig and my 4x race ducat and it is AWESOME!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
OK thanks guys, so it's Atomlab stuffing it up again they were the reason it took five months to get my replacement frame. I know the companies are linked but I like to have someone to blame.

Dou you guys find the O rings a major pain to keep in situ in the headset? I ended up running without them because mine just didn't want to form anything that looked like a circle.
Hope the headsets come without the stupid machined slots now.