Quantcast

dishwasher recommendation?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so loading wet dishes into yr cabinets isn't a worry, since they will dry in the cabinet?

the relative humidity of yr house isn't gonna likely do much drying in the dishwasher chamber.
I dunno. We open the door like SS does while cleaning the kitchen, a little bit later, there's light water on there, put them away and there's never been an issue.

It's so cool! I used to live in Florida where you had to dry dishes by hand just to be extra sure, you couldn't leave food out for a minute too long. My wife gave me crap for putting the dry cat food in the fridge... years of habit.

I love the lack of bugs and mold!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My only requirement is that it works. I was most of my dishes by hand because I don't dirty enough to fill the dishwasher on a daily basis. The one we have works well enough, but unless you rise then dish by hand first, it just makes a mess.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The one we have works well enough, but unless you rise then dish by hand first, it just makes a mess.
Ours too. It was fine for the last seven months, but with the baby on the way, we just don't want to bother washing our dishes before we washed them.