Quantcast

Dilema

Drth Vadr

Monkey
Oct 5, 2011
My brother in Germany is suppose to be looking in to purchasing Tue comp 2.0 for me. I have the money and now have been waiting several weeks for his reply on the final cost and shipping back to the states. I am becoming inpatient, as well as, I'm losing the best time to sell my current bike a 2011 Session 88. As more time elapses I've been thinking of just abandoning the Tues mission and holding on to the money and spending a little on a new fork and tires.
My fear is that I will not find a buyer for the Session with lifts starting the run very soon. I technically don't need a new rig, but the price point is unbeatable and the Geo of the Tues is perfect for my tweener size. So I pose the question, Stay happy with what I have or keep on bugging him to get on it and get methe Tues comp 2.0?

Last edited:

Drth Vadr

Monkey
Oct 5, 2011
? where do you live that lifts will start running soon? We're about 2 months out over here.
I'm on the east coast and we're 2 months out also, but that 2 months is going to come fast.
I wanted to have the 2014 Tues purchased by now and expecting my bro to ship so I could have by the first week of April.