Quantcast

Digging next week

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
We are going to be again throwing dirt next week on our new line at the switch. I am also hoping to organize a party to start repairing the beginner line over the next week as well. I am not at 100% yet (hence why we didn't go down to see you this weekend Ridetoofast) since my new tattoo is still healing, but these are the days to dig.

Also, for those of you with real jobs not involving web cams, I am going to try to get us out there next weekend to do some work. so if you have a real job, see if you can make the time next weekend to do a day of digging or so.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
real jobs are no excuse for not throwing dirt....if anythign i'd actually consider webcam jobs a more reasonable excuse for not coming...so tim your excused....not that you even exsist anymore

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
are you guys digging this weekend? I seen your guys new line last weekend, it looks good.

I was also hoping to get my new bike(Identiti Dr. Jekyll) this weekend, but it does not look like it... so hopefully next week for the bike.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
We're riding this weekend, going to go back to our digging schedule during the week.

However, you're more then welcome to come with us to ride Richmond tomorrow.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
We are going to be again throwing dirt next week on our new line at the switch. I am also hoping to organize a party to start repairing the beginner line over the next week as well. I am not at 100% yet (hence why we didn't go down to see you this weekend Ridetoofast) since my new tattoo is still healing, but these are the days to dig.

Also, for those of you with real jobs not involving web cams, I am going to try to get us out there next weekend to do some work. so if you have a real job, see if you can make the time next weekend to do a day of digging or so.
What???? You are actually digging???Hahahaha its about time you do something other than rub your boyfriend down with baby oil before he goes on stage....LMMFAO, My new trails are comming together rather fine Sandies is RIP you know the new stuff is out of control.Definately a 3" travel bike for all this f-those BMX kids they couldn't ride the old stuff anyway Going to Woodward West this weekend for supersession2 P-Nut is flipping .BoooYaaaa

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I am coming in this weekend, and just for the above you're buying the beer this week you frigging 'neck.

Yea, I'm actually digging, but don't tell no one.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
of course when ian digs, he sits there and tells me and james what to do and where to put dirt. when we're good he gets out the whip even...
Yo! Guys .He hasn't earned his Trail PHD yet so you just gotta hand him a shovel and point to what you want done .When he wears out two shovels and stops riding bow legged then he can be a trail dictator but since Ian is a hobbit he is always going to be bow legged.hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ian I will be @ Woodward west this weekend hopefully you will be around next week??? If not stay away from the Stud ranch you fruit booter .

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'll be in the 775 until the 8th.

I want to see the new Sandys. I was all kinds of butthurt when I found out that it was no more.

And the Saw is right, I am just a young apprentice when it comes to his skills. Sandys was the sort of place that made you wanna slap your momma it was so good.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
i'm taking that as permission for me to slap your momma...
Its not me with this you need to be worried about. However, might I suggest you call my mother and beg her forgiveness. Know Chuck Norris? Yea, she makes Chuck look like Julia Child. So even if you slap my momma in a dream you might want to call and apologize, or else you might get a visit from the only person who has ever knocked my fat ass out.