Quantcast

Didn't Marzocchi unveil '05 last week?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
They did have a bunch of new stuff in their tent and they said they were having a press release. I was looking to get some tech support and they blew me off. I didn't see anything that I hadn't seen before except a shiver on a 50cc. There were lots of new 66 forks including on Richie Schley's bike. Those look nice up close. Might be my next fork for the trail bike.

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
buildyourown said:
They did have a bunch of new stuff in their tent and they said they were having a press release. I was looking to get some tech support and they blew me off. I didn't see anything that I hadn't seen before except a shiver on a 50cc. There were lots of new 66 forks including on Richie Schley's bike. Those look nice up close. Might be my next fork for the trail bike.

i think its really funny that if you had gone to a manitou or RS tent and they "blew you off" instead of helping you people would be flipping out at their bad CS.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Ifelloffabike said:
i think its really funny that if you had gone to a manitou or RS tent and they "blew you off" instead of helping you people would be flipping out at their bad CS.
Where were you last week... there were at least 2 threads about issues with Marz CS.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Ifelloffabike said:
I didn't chalk it up to bad CS because A.) I wasn't riding anyways and the fork was only leaking a little oil out of the top. The fork has a lot of hours on it. B.) He said he was swamped with press stuff and I thought that sounded legit. There were a lot of press there C.) He completely took care of my buddy with a 888 the day before. New cartridge installed for free.

I was admitidly trying to get it fixed for free so I didn't have to do it at home.