Quantcast

Diabloween!

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
Me and a few friends are heading down for that sunday, will it be super crowded? Whats the jump jam like? Does anything else go on like end of season trains etc? Cant wait, only been there once last August.

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
it's crowded, no doubt about it, but thats the point. Nothing like seeing a dude in a full moose costume go off Phantom :D

G30RG3ryan

Monkey
Feb 24, 2002
Sparta, NJ
be at the top of the mountain at 4 o clock on closing day, I'm trying to set up the longest train in Diablo world history for the last run down.

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
And everyone, PLEASE put your dignity aside for a day and dress up. Last year there were way too many people dressed as "professional mountain biker." The costumes are what make the day so much fun.

Is there going to be food on the mountain?

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
Thanks, we'll be there in full costume for the train. If I fall, don't land on me!

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
And everyone, PLEASE put your dignity aside for a day and dress up. Last year there were way too many people dressed as "professional mountain biker." The costumes are what make the day so much fun.
They are dressed up as ME. I am a pro, everybody wants to be like me. ride like me. look like me. I am the Mike Jordan of MTB. Tiger Woods calls me on my blackberry and asks for advice. Pros do not wear costumes, we are too cool for that. I will be there for diabloween, look for the guy pinning it. I will bring free ciff bars, red bull, and gatorade, they are my sponsors.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
They are dressed up as ME. I am a pro, everybody wants to be like me. ride like me. look like me. I am the Mike Jordan of MTB. Tiger Woods calls me on my blackberry and asks for advice. Pros do not wear costumes, we are too cool for that. I will be there for diabloween, look for the guy pinning it. I will bring free ciff bars, red bull, and gatorade, they are my sponsors.
gatorade and red bull?