Quantcast

diablo regulars & photographer 9-3?

Jeffyh

Chimp
Jun 22, 2005
I went riding at diablo the other day for the 4th time over the past 3 years. I really got to hand it to all you guys there; I'm amazed at how friendly, accepting, and helpful you guys are. I usually goto diablo by myself feeling like an outcast, but its not so bad with so many friendly people around. I'm still learning how the whole scene works, so if I pissed off or annoyed anyone, sorry.

I'm really bad with names, but thanks to the guy from cedar grove who I met in the parking lot who told me the park was closed and took me on the last run of the day.

There was a guy in a red jersey taking pics on lower dominion on 9-3. I finally learned to jump and make the distance. If you have any pics of me, I'd love a copy. I was wearing khaki shorts, red 661 pressure suit, and red helmet riding a gray specialized enduro. Thanks

klutch

Monkey
Jan 25, 2007
dirty jersey
hey what's up jeff, i'm the guy from cedar grove, my name is craig. it was good to ride with you, and feel free to drop a line the next time you go...

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Sorry, off topic, but...

wow! just looked at the times on your posts... 3:39 & 4:50a.m. I havn't seen those numbers in years.

toothpick

Chimp
Jul 25, 2007
yeah i've only been by myself a few times this year and never felt like too much of an outsider. forget about scenes... just ride.