Quantcast

DHmike nees some heelin vibes

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mike tooka digger at fontana today.... Ended up in teh hospital were they at first thought he was for sure in need of surgery for a bleeding kidney. As of now the Surgeon says it looks as if he will not need it. He has been admitted of course for the night so they can run a few mroe checks to know for sure, but still he can use all the healing vibes we can muster up at this point..... Kidney injury is no joke.... Prayers.... send vibes... whatever you guiys do....

I will update when I know more

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Damn, that sucks for Mike. I ruptured my kidney years ago, sucked big time. Heal up bro!

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Hey Mike, I'm in Sedona today and their are all kinds of healers and witch doctor types. I will find a vortex and send you some healing vibes! Heal up quick.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
thanks :monkey:'s for all the well wishes and healing vibes . a big thanks to dirtymike and ultranoob for going out of there way and coming to see me/trying to see me in the ER.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Glad to know you ended up NOT needing surgery. Kidney injuries are no joke..... Even moreso, I am glad you thought to get to a hospital when you did.

Now heal up... Hopefully I can somehow get time off for the big four coming up.....