Quantcast

DH trails near Tsali Nantahala area

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Lower your seat on your trail bike and pin the 1 million turns on Left and Right. Way better training than shuttles, which I know of none in that area.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wayehuta ORV park right down Hwy 23 in Sylva. Take Moses Creek Road to the top. Leave your car at Pizza Hut behind WCU's campus.

Take a left and push up the huge hill. Descend buttloads of water bars. Take your first two lefts, some of which goes uphill very little, then descend again. About 3/4 of the way down you will say to yourself "I don't want to jump anymore". You will stop, shake your hands out....and jump some more.

Anybody who's done it with me has loved it.

uzziman

Chimp
Apr 14, 2009
Charlotte
Wayehuta ORV park right down Hwy 23 in Sylva. Take Moses Creek Road to the top. Leave your car at Pizza Hut behind WCU's campus.

Take a left and push up the huge hill. Descend buttloads of water bars. Take your first two lefts, some of which goes uphill very little, then descend again. About 3/4 of the way down you will say to yourself "I don't want to jump anymore". You will stop, shake your hands out....and jump some more.

Anybody who's done it with me has loved it.
its now a papa's pizza. and butch is right. The amount of jumping and pumping is absurd. be wary of the ATVS though