Quantcast

DH pics from comfort

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by The Toninator
heheheh they shut down the sport course at the top because not one single person made it though without crashing. hehehe oh sorry guys.
Tony

You gotta tell them the story about the rock vs. the crashguard

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by Bike Mojo

Tony

You gotta tell them the story about the rock vs. the crashguard
bash guard

I'm you might be better at it but this is what i heard:

Somebody on a DH bike was going over a boulder with one of those evil luxan bash guards and hit the rock with the bash guard and SPLIT THE ROCK IN HALF!!!!. The bash guard made it out just fine.

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by The Toninator

bash guard

I'm you might be better at it but this is what i heard:

Somebody on a DH bike was going over a boulder with one of those evil luxan bash guards and hit the rock with the bash guard and SPLIT THE ROCK IN HALF!!!!. The bash guard made it out just fine.

Yea, I wasn't there but I met Carlos coming down after watching the DH. He was all aglow...

First, all but one of the Sport riders were crashing/slipping on the wet rocks. Carnage everywhere... (see photos)

Then the other story was about one dude that got off the line, nailed a rock (the size of a large mellon) with his bash guard. He kept on going. The next thing the spectators know is that the rock is split in two.

ssk

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Humidiston
They're always in the DH/DS forum. Here are the RM user names of the ones I know about. They seem like nice guys.

a13x, John P., obiwan-f1moto, seth399

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
If you are refering to the Evil guys who make the Evil bash guards, it wasn't an Evil guard. It was a MRP guard on a Kona Primo Stab.

And the rock wasn't the size of a melon, it was the size of a beach ball....HUGE!