Quantcast

Dh/freeride bikes for sale in Cville area

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
So im looking for a dh/freeride bike that some one wants to sell in the area. Im a large and am in the 2000-2600 price range maybe a little higher and I want something with 7+ travel in the front and a good bit in the back so if anyone has any used bikes or suggestions for new ones hit me up with a reply

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah mos deff thats a super deal I should be able to get it by the end of the month if my grades stay up which they will but my parents wont let me ride untill then, still do but not officialy. thats a super sick bike so if you dont sell it by the end of the month ill be on it

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah its looks like a rad bike its pretty big and I was looking for a slimmer bike but I think its worth the fatness since it friggen gnar kill mirthbot tasticly rad. Umm yeah but end of the month md bullit I already talked to you. ohh and other propsitions welcome

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Bearmntpicnic said:
snip>I think its worth the fatness since it friggen gnar kill mirthbot tasticly rad.
Uhhh - I think we could have done without that. :D What the hell does "mirthbot" mean?

How can his grades stay up speaking gibberish like that.....looks like you better keep looking for a buyer MDBullit. :sneaky:

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
BUCKET said:
Uhhh - I think we could have done without that. :D What the hell does "mirthbot" mean?

How can his grades stay up speaking gibberish like that.....looks like you better keep looking for a buyer MDBullit. :sneaky:
haha yeah i will have a literacy test :p just kidding bearmtnpicnic
I am considering just putting it up on ebay with a BIN of $2500 and a starting price of $2300 to see what I can get, and have it displayed to a larger buyer base.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
This is not a comment directed towards anyone selling stuff here...

I'm amazed at what people want for their used DH bikes. No warranty, more than likely ridden as it was intended over rough terrain, scratched, a few years old in the one segment of mountain biking where technology advances make a big difference, and they still want more than 50% what they paid. It's a real seller's market on eBay for complete bikes, and parted-out the people usually make more overall.

At the prices people are asking it'd actually be cheaper to go hang out on certain european forums and buy stuff from the UK, even with the crappy exchange rate and shipping.