Quantcast

DEER VALLEY pics online @ Dylan Dean Designs

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
That dude or shall we say gal, was not getting good results as a dude in the canada cup series (DH). So he decided to morph into a gal and shred the other girls, which did not occured as much as he/she had wish. She did won the female elite canadian championship title in 2003 and 2004 though, but again was it fair...

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
hellonasty said:
That dude or shall we say gal, was not getting good results as a dude in the canada cup series (DH). So he decided to morph into a gal and shred the other girls, which did not occured as much as he/she had wish. She did won the female elite canadian championship title in 2003 and 2004 though, but again was it fair...

Yeah "she" didn't seem to be very popular after the race...all the other girls were standing around talking and she was off by "herself".

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
hellonasty said:
Not that i condone her racing, but I am sure a change as drastic as that had to do with a littl emore then winning a mountain bike race... :rolleyes:

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Transcend said:
Not that i condone her racing, but I am sure a change as drastic as that had to do with a littl emore then winning a mountain bike race... :rolleyes:

Maybe if there was some coin to be made, but we all know that's not happening.

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
Oh btw, Bosch's helmet is totally bangers, next time I have some excessive cash burning my wallet up, you'll have a D2 coming your way. Which, by my calculations, is some time late 2032.