Quantcast

Decide Echo's Dinner.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Just got back from a good SS ride. I'm hungry. I'm almost out of food, but I could make some pasta and veggies. Or I could go to the local watering hole and have a beer while some greasy dude makes me a chicken sandwich.

What should I do?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I just ordered a pizza from Nino's on Culver. We rode in Victor at Dryer rd. Have you checked out Nino's lately? Or Victor for that matter. Both very tasty. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Pizza does sound good. I've been meaning to check out the new trails in Victor but other projects have kept me busy...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
let's see, i'm rockin the Tombstone freezer pizza with everything on it while marinating Steaks in Terriyaki and Tequila for our BBQ on friday. anyone in the bay area welcome...

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
manziman said:
let's see, i'm rockin the Tombstone freezer pizza with everything on it while marinating Steaks in Terriyaki and Tequila for our BBQ on friday. anyone in the bay area welcome...
Where in the Bay Area? Sounds tasty, will riding be involved?

The Ito

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
manziman said:
we could do a mini night ride. and i'm in Martinez. Brian, bring beer!
Damn, I work that night and a 60 mile ride at 7pm doesn't sound fun. Have a good BBQ and a fun ride.

As for dinner, I did up chicken breast with mushrooms and potatos in a variety of spices. Salad on the side, very tasty. I suggest it.

The Ito

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Pretty sad actually. I got to messing around with the synth, and lost all motivation to cook or go out. So I ate a can of tuna :dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo said:
Pretty sad actually. I got to messing around with the synth, and lost all motivation to cook or go out. So I ate a can of tuna :dead:
Did you at least have beer with the tuna?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
narlus said:
is an old analog one? those can fetch fierce money these days.
No it's a new skool monster (Roland Fantom X6). It only really looks like a bloated credit card when I see the statement :p