Quantcast

Damn fixie hipsters

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I just went outside to catch a little fresh air and caught the aftermath of a fixie hipster crash. A few people and a cop were stopped and dude was sitting on the curb. Apparently he hit a car and endo'd.

No brakes, no helmet, now he's sporting a good sized gash on his forehead.

I just don't get the fixed gear and brakeless thing.

Don't you need some monster sized quads to lock one of those things up ? Girl pants dude didn't.
If they could stop, it wouldn't be as entertaining for the rest of us

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
saw stretched eared, heavily tattooed and chrome bag wearing fixie hipster riding from the opposite direction today. i immediately stuck my crotch to my stem and got into a hipster skidding position, and grabbed my brake to skid the rear tire. i yelled out "HIPSTEEEEEEEEEEER" while performing my stunt. dude made a funny confused face.

daway

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Seattle
saw stretched eared, heavily tattooed and chrome bag wearing fixie hipster riding from the opposite direction today. i immediately stuck my crotch to my stem and got into a hipster skidding position, and grabbed my brake to skid the rear tire. i yelled out "HIPSTEEEEEEEEEEER" while performing my stunt. dude made a funny confused face.
Ok dick. Your story would only be better if you would have eaten **** during your stunt. Seriously, that's not much above cars full of testosterone fueled bros that yell at bikers while trying to throw crap at them.

And don't flame me because I already said I had a fixie earlier in the thread, this has happened to me while riding all of my bikes: fixie, geared road bike, or my hardtail/street bike.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
hows it no different? was i cursing at him to get off the road? was i throwing at him a soda can filled with urine?
i wasnt even giving him **** because he was riding a fixie. i was giving him **** for using it as a fashion accessory.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
hows it no different? was i cursing at him to get off the road? was i throwing at him a soda can filled with urine?
i wasnt even giving him **** because he was riding a fixie. i was giving him **** for using it as a fashion accessory.
If the answers to ANY of these questions is no, then you should be banned.

If one is a hipster fixie riding fag who doesn't want to be made fun of then one should stop being a hipster fixie riding fag. Seems pretty simple to me.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This probably deserves it's own thread....friggin' fixie chicks:
I love fixie chicks....but only if they are tattooed, pierced, smoking an American Spirit & swilling cheap beer.

But those german chicks in leotards are OK too.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Columbus is full of them. They all go to this bar bodega for grilled cheese monday, rock chrome bags all night, drink PBR and wipe the foam from their staches.

I like riding next to them on my DH bike, then plowing into a curb, directly up it then blasting down stairs. They think im a bro and its ok, because i dont need to hear some kid tell me a million times how amazing Animal Collective is.